U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 04:52 PM

21,044 posts, read 19,531,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
She keeps coming out because ya'll keep drawing her out because you can't leave her and her kids alone!

Just look here on CD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
But ya gotta admit she looks better in a red dress then Bush and Obama.
And there's YOURS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 06:13 PM

2,914 posts, read 4,248,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
But I bet she is a cute bossy. Sorta like a yes I've been bad sort of way.

Now both of you behave. You are both on my friends list and I don't like my friends feuding. It confuses me and makes me feel schizo.
Me? Misbehave? Hah! Purge the thought, friend. Glad to know I accommodate your last statement.

Old 01-09-2009, 06:20 PM

9,362 posts, read 22,773,792 times
She is RL the Mr. Bill of this gen. Cute and clueless.

Old 01-09-2009, 08:34 PM

86,904 posts, read 102,377,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
And let's not keep carping on this "She keeps herself in the news!" BS. She's a state governor, for crying out loud. Her name is going to appear in print from time to time. If she vetoes a bill that comes across her desk, and it's reported in a paper, the CD liberals don't need to be frothing at the mouth about it - but they will.
Most people had never heard of her before she was nominated for VP. About the only governor who regularly makes the news outside of his/her state is Arnold S. (well, before the scandal in Illinois made Blagojevich a household name).

Old 01-09-2009, 08:43 PM

20,853 posts, read 39,090,718 times
Why are people still OBSESSED with Sarah Palin?

The same impulse that makes them look at car wrecks.

Old 01-09-2009, 09:02 PM

2,968 posts, read 2,627,013 times
Default 11 Days and Counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Why are people still OBSESSED with Sarah Palin?

The same impulse that makes them look at car wrecks.
Exactly, watching her crash & burn makes me chuckle even more so when she continues to run her mouth long after the election has ended.

Old 01-09-2009, 09:28 PM

2,015 posts, read 4,999,161 times
Well personally I don't care what she's upto, I mean she ain't Prez or VP, that's who we should be concerned about. I didn't even care when she was running as I knew McCain/Palin wouldn't win. But I think those that do care so much as a supporter have some kind of obession obviously perhaps they could relate as a hunter or hockey mom or what not. But on the other hand those that are obsessed just so they could bash her, perhaps they just have nothing better to do or have a need to bash her to feel good about themselves.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:14 PM

4,364 posts, read 3,018,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerDuke08 View Post
Well personally I don't care what she's Upton, I mean she ain't Prez or VP, that's who we should be concerned about. I didn't even care when she was running as I knew McCain/Palin wouldn't win. But I think those that do care so much as a supporter have some kind of obession obviously perhaps they could relate as a hunter or hockey mom or what not. But on the other hand those that are obsessed just so they could bash her, perhaps they just have nothing better to do or have a need to bash her to feel good about themselves.

Well said, Ranger.

Day after day I sit here and read these posts about people that are of no consequence today. The only ones that need to be concerned with Sarah Palin today are the residents of Alaska, and overall they seem to like her. I couldn't could care less about Sarah Palin. She wasn't VP material, neither is Joe Biden, nor was Dan Quayle, etc. However, she is just a figure of our history. If she ever decides to run for a national office I will, at that time consider her important enough to talk about.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:21 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,343,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
The only ones that need to be concerned with Sarah Palin today are the residents of Alaska, and overall they seem to like her.
Nope. They're looking over my shoulder to see what I'm laughing at and it cracks them up, too! But, maybe, it's because they're Tlingit and she's not a fan of them either. Or maybe it's because she's hilalrious!

I think it's the latter.

Last edited by Siouxcia; 01-09-2009 at 10:29 PM..

Old 01-10-2009, 06:14 AM

15,400 posts, read 25,791,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
She reads the posts on CD!?????
And that's why she's pouting about Caroline Kennedy???

Oh, wow, I didn't realize!!!
LOL, maybe she's the real identity of one of our posters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or