U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 08:05 AM

23,933 posts, read 19,765,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I dont hate her, I love her! I want to see, and hear, much more from her, and I sincerely hope she runs for President in 2012.

Good luck Sarah!!

rotflmao!

Old 01-16-2009, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyGrace View Post
Yet somehow an inexperienced, uninformed man as "president" is just fabulous. Interesting...

You mean like GW Bush? He was uninformed and proud of it.

Old 01-16-2009, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Then she better work on improving her public image, because as it stands right now, most Americans don't believe she's fit to be the leader of the free world.
I don't think she's fit to be the leader of the Wasilla PTA...........

Old 01-16-2009, 08:12 AM

69,160 posts, read 58,315,697 times
Quote:
Nobody will ever be as bad as the best the libs could do this year. And I would be proud for Sarah Palin to be the face of the Republican party. Now, run and hide, little lefties. We know how much a real woman scares you.
The thought of her with her finger on the nuclear button does scare me.

Old 01-16-2009, 08:16 AM

69,160 posts, read 58,315,697 times
Quote:
Yeah right...it surely isn't asinine to judge a woman one has never met based on the lies of a biased media, is it? Yep...it sure takes a dummy to manage 11,000 employees while raising a family and maintaining her values and moral integrity.
She was not single-handedly managing 11,000 employees. I doubt very many people reported to her, personally. She was very unethical, let her husband sit in on meetings he shouldn't have been involved in, etc. Moral integrity? She flat-out lied on national TV at the RNC about both the "bridge to nowhere" and the plane she supposedly sold on e-bay, not!

Old 01-16-2009, 08:20 AM

6,953 posts, read 8,536,513 times
I don't hate her, I just think it's sad that she has so little self-respect that she can hold such low standards for herself. I hold my candidates to the same standards I hold myself to and Sarah Palin does not make the cut. There's no excuse for her complete lack of competency and knowledge on current affairs, the policies of her party, or foreign policy. If she's the shooting star of the Republican party, then I must be on the fast track to be supreme ruler of the world! Thanks for lowering the standard, Sarah!

Old 01-16-2009, 08:34 AM

21,001 posts, read 11,899,894 times
Quote:
Nobody will ever be as bad as the best the libs could do this year. And I would be proud for Sarah Palin to be the face of the Republican party. Now, run and hide, little lefties. We know how much a real woman scares you.

Oh, please , just for giggles, tell me your definition of

"real woman".....

Old 01-16-2009, 08:35 AM

2,663 posts, read 4,108,937 times
Quote:
Yeah right...it surely isn't asinine to judge a woman one has never met based on the lies of a biased media, is it? Yep...it sure takes a dummy to manage 11,000 employees while raising a family and maintaining her values and moral integrity.

I guess "most of the population" you speak of prefers the personality of a man who spends 20 years in a racist church, thinks domestic terrorists make the best of friends, and thinks hard-working people should give their money to pay for the welfare crack mother down the street. Yep, now that's a smart bunch of folks.
I love how you assume that anyone who feels Mrs. Palin held incorrect views and could not articulate her views that well ... is brainwashed by the evil media. I guess it's too much to assume that one can think for himself/herself when establishing an opinion of someone. Obviously you think that you formed your own opinion of Mr. Obama. So can we not agree that we both took our time and formed our own opinion? Or are we doomed to call everyone we disagree with brainwashed by either the liberal or conservative media?

As someone mentioned before, I can respect anyone with different views than my own, as long as they are intelligent and do not see the world in an extreme black/white fashion with no acceptance of grey.

As for your second paragraph ... , no offense.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:19 AM

268 posts, read 205,515 times
Quote:

I guess "most of the population" you speak of prefers the personality of a man who spends 20 years in a racist church, thinks domestic terrorists make the best of friends, and thinks hard-working people should give their money to pay for the welfare crack mother down the street. Yep, now that's a smart bunch of folks.
You've got your hannity talking points down, I'll give you that.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:44 AM

30,958 posts, read 12,530,194 times
Quote:
Yep...it sure takes a dummy to manage 11,000 employees while raising a family and maintaining her values and moral integrity.
It doesn't take competency to "manage" 11K employees in a political situation. I could do everything better than Palin can even dream about, doing her job, including keeping Bible out of politics and vice versa.

And I don't buy into the moral integrity when all I see is a liar, a panderer, a divider, and an opportunist. I don't consider moral integrity as a pre-requisite for politicians. All they need is their ability to "sell" that idea to enough people. Clearly, she has done that. So, I would say that she is not a dummy, just a bit smarter than a few folks who will support her regardless of what she does, simply following what she says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections