Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 08:58 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
(and god knows they have suffered enough having palin as their mother ).

That might have some credibility coming from someone other than you. Can we say hypocrite?
Can you say candidate?

See, while I stood up for, did battle for and bled on the keys of my computer for Palins children and the eviseration they were getting --- I still don't like her as a candidate. I also went head to head with many posters on Palins behalf -- when they criticized her for her looks, or in one memorable thread, her working vagina.
But when it comes to the candidate herself -- can't stand her or her crazy azzed death cult of a religion.

Stick that up your hypocrite pipe and smoke it, honey

Old 01-20-2009, 08:58 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,928,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
hahahaha....you and your friend up there share either a reading problem or a sexism problem. Either way...hahahaha.
Oh that was brilliant.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:00 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Oh that was brilliant.
hahahaha. It's either one or the other....

So, which did she turn out to be, a candidate's wife or a candidate's child?

Old 01-20-2009, 09:00 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Who asked you to comment? I think the person that made the stupid comment can answer for themselves, or maybe not.

BTW if you think calling a child's parent the names that Palin was called okay and that it has no impact on the children, then I hope you don't have any children of you own.
This is a public forum: within the ToS-----------anything is fair game.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Can you say candidate?

See, while I stood up for, did battle for and bled on the keys of my computer for Palins children and the eviseration they were getting --- I still don't like her as a candidate. I also went head to head with many posters on Palins behalf -- when they criticized her for her looks, or in one memorable thread, her working vagina.
But when it comes to the candidate herself -- can't stand her or her crazy azzed death cult of a religion.

Stick that up your hypocrite pipe and smoke it, honey
Sorry but I don't buy it. If people are really concerned about children and their feelings they would not make stupid unfounded comments about their parents. Only a moron would think that trashing a child's parents would have no impact on the childrens feelings/well being. Take it for what it is worth.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
This is a public forum: within the ToS-----------anything is fair game.
Exactly, including my comments.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
hahahaha. It's either one or the other....

So, which did she turn out to be, a candidate's wife or a candidate's child?
Is it delusional or delusianne, I am confused.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:06 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Exactly, including my comments.
but not mine, apparently....

so, still waiting for an answer. Where'd your friend go? You and she were chatty enough when camping wasn't here.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:07 PM

273 posts, read 342,663 times
Quote:
Sorry but I don't buy it. If people are really concerned about children and their feelings they would not make stupid unfounded comments about their parents. Only a moron would think that trashing a child's parents would have no impact on the childrens feelings/well being. Take it for what it is worth.
um, most of the candidates/politicians discussed (and that's a nice way to say it) on this board are parents.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:07 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Saha and Malia won't have to endure the cruelty Poor Chelsea Clinton had too and even the Bush girls to a degree. I think the press will just continue gushing about them.
It's damned hard not to gush about a 7 and 10 year old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections