Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 03:06 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,442,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
We don't "serve" a President. He serves us. We hired him; he works for the people.
Why have so many people forgotten that? We don't have kings here. We have public servants. Our politicians are paid to represent us, not themselves.

We must hold the feet of our politicians to the fire and demand that they do the job for us they are elected to do.

Obama had better get off his high aristocratic horse and start realizing that he is not a king, he is a paid government official who has a job to do for us.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:47 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,563,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Why have so many people forgotten that? We don't have kings here. We have public servants. Our politicians are paid to represent us, not themselves.

We must hold the feet of our politicians to the fire and demand that they do the job for us they are elected to do.

Obama had better get off his high aristocratic horse and start realizing that he is not a king, he is a paid government official who has a job to do for us.
Good luck with that

Old 01-24-2009, 04:03 PM

64 posts, read 83,428 times
Agreed, He is without doubt a Public Sevant. It is kind of sick how 56% of america has put him on the Diety pedestal. Ty has recently announce that it is going to make dolls that will be little effigys of the obama children, sorry but that is sick!!! it is also sick that he allows some company to profit from his kids, not much of a father in my opinion.

Change is surely coming to America.

Old 01-24-2009, 04:27 PM

11,292 posts, read 16,575,322 times
"IF"' he gets re-elected a 2nd time, watch him pull a Mike Bloomberg.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/01/ny...bloomberg.html

Old 01-24-2009, 05:04 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,184,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I think all of us should look for ways we can spend some time and effort in support of our new President. He has made some suggestions for us to get involved and I am hoping to see specifics soon on how he wants me to serve both him and the country. I am ready!
Can't think for yourself?

Old 01-24-2009, 05:15 PM

36,891 posts, read 18,765,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman0 View Post
Well, I've been told for the last 8 years that "dissent is patriotic," so I think I might make a movie about Obama being assassinated. Maybe rig up an effigy of the new President. Call him an idiot and a liar. Print some "Make 01/20/13 Obama's last day" bumper stickers and plaster them all over my car.

I've got lots of things I can do to "support" this country the way the left has been doing it for the last 8 years.
Go ahead. It is your right as an American to do do any of these things, and while I may not agree with you, I certainly support your rights. and I'm sure Mr. Obama would as well as a Constitutional scholar and professor.

That's what freedom is all about. You can make yourself look like a damned fool any way you choose, and no one can stop you.

Ain't America Wonderful?

Old 01-24-2009, 05:19 PM

36,891 posts, read 18,765,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
He isn't really the President. Since he is not a natural born citizen, he is not eligible to serve as President. He was selected by the global elite and pushed on a gullible citizenry who was either too ignorant or did not care enough about who he is and what he stands for. The global elite propaganda machine (mainstream media) brainwashed the masses into believing he is the Messiah, come to save the world. His position was bought and paid for to such an extend that even the Supreme Court is in on the action. Lack of standing my a**. If The One is a real natural born citizen, why is he spending millions of dollars fighting these lawsuits, when all he has to do is spend pocket change to produce a real long form birth certificate that shows his place of birth? Something is fishy in the District of Criminals.
Could you provide a link to proof of this, please? Thank you.

Old 05-25-2023, 10:58 PM

164 posts, read 246,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Why is it every time i see Obama, I keep thinking of this Character?

Miss Prez Obama last Best Prez to date!

Old 05-25-2023, 11:01 PM

164 posts, read 246,315 times
Default Prez Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Could you provide a link to proof of this, please? Thank you.
yes he was born in "Hawaii"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies