U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-26-2009, 07:29 PM
 
Location: Dangling from a mooses antlers
7,311 posts, read 12,209,745 times
Reputation: 6138

Advertisements

So far the only thing he has down is run around the White House screaming

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!"

It's already getting old.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sky_Is_Falling_(fable)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-26-2009, 10:43 PM
 
Location: DFW Texas
3,096 posts, read 6,779,377 times
Reputation: 2141
Sad thing is, his "disciples" believe it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 10:45 PM
 
Location: Chicago Suburbs
3,191 posts, read 3,792,573 times
Reputation: 1161
He has to lower expectations, because he isn't going to accomplish much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 10:47 PM
 
1,598 posts, read 2,645,251 times
Reputation: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
Sad thing is, his "disciples" believe it!
So do the thousands of people who are losing their jobs and their homes every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM
 
Location: New York, New York
4,861 posts, read 6,080,797 times
Reputation: 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Yep, its an even crueler reality that he isn't going to help them either.
Now that remains to be seen! What will you say if he does make things better?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM
 
21,044 posts, read 19,571,652 times
Reputation: 5930
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
So far the only thing he has down is run around the White House screaming

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!"

It's already getting old.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sky_Is_Falling_(fable)
Is it kinda like the repubs running around screaming how we'll all be killed by Muslim terrorist attacks if Obama is elected?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 11:24 PM
 
3,288 posts, read 3,979,415 times
Reputation: 816
See it's funny because lots of people are actually losing their jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 11:45 PM
 
25,740 posts, read 25,404,399 times
Reputation: 24351
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
So far the only thing he has down is run around the White House screaming

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!"

It's already getting old.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sky_Is_Falling_(fable)
WTHeck are you babbling about, hon????

Got any examples there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2009, 11:45 PM
 
2,258 posts, read 3,050,568 times
Reputation: 1223
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinkieMcGee View Post
See it's funny because lots of people are actually losing their jobs.
You didn't know? The entire global economic meltdown is one big left wing conspiracy.

All of those people supposedly losing their jobs and homes are merely in on the scam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2009, 12:08 AM
 
472 posts, read 788,005 times
Reputation: 153
I assume this ignorant thread was started before the announcement of 71,000 jobs cut today. 207,000 jobs lost this month alone.


Open mouth-remove leg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top