Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 09:12 AM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah, RIGHT.
Not even savvy enough to recognize a SATIRE post (the demand for Bush's birth certificate).
I doubt you are involved in ANYTHING - other than posting on the web while mom and dad pay the bills.

Ken
I haven't even commented on that Bush birth Certificate post, you must be mixing people up here...

I don't care if you think I'm involved with nothing. Like I said, you don't know much about me.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:12 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovedupont View Post
Washington—With a flurry of investigations about to hit Capitol Hill, Democrats in both Houses of Congress have demanded that President George W. Bush produce his birth certificate. Questions on its authenticity have arrived within the last few days.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-CA, contends that Bush was really born in Houston, Texas, even though the photocopy of his birth certificate shows the birthplace of New Haven, Connecticut. Pelosi has demanded that he produce the “real” copy in order to save him from impeachment.
Wow. You are so desperate that you actually believed that.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:13 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovedupont View Post
Boy you sure do assume a lot.

Keep ignoring how democrats made Gw Bush show his vault copy and yet ignore Obama
OMG you really did believe it.

Did you even read that "article"???????
Quote:
Rahm Emmanuel, known as Rahmbo on the Hill, agreed, saying, “Bush drew first blood, and now we’ll have to terminate him with extreme partisanship. Don’t think I won’t do it. Just ask my fellow Democrats what I’m capable of.”

Old 02-24-2009, 09:16 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Wow. You are so desperate that you actually believed that.
Yeah, LOL.

That's like those times when folks have posted something from The Onion to bolster their claims.

I think I'll give Plovedupont a rep just for making me laugh with that silly post.

Too funny.

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 09:16 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
Not a commentary on whether he is correct or not, but he is in a boatload of trouble, especially being an officer. As a former Army Sergeant, I can tell you that he will be dealt with roughly. You don't refuse direct or lawful order from your superiors without severe repercussions, much less the Commander-in-Chief, whether you believe he is legitimate or not.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:17 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
the citizenship of his mother has been proven, the parental link has been proven, read the law this is one of the definitions of a natural born citizen. google it. buddy you just threw away your military career.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:18 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,192,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Not a commentary on whether he is correct or not, but he is in a boatload of trouble, especially being an officer. As a former Army Sergeant, I can tell you that he will be dealt with roughly. You don't refuse direct or lawful order from your superiors without severe repercussions, much less the Commander-in-Chief, whether you believe he is legitimate or not.
Absolutely. I hope he thought this through very carefully.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:19 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,214,634 times
Still waiting for the OP or Plove or Grizzly Adams to provide some evidence that anybody demanded to see George Bush's birth certificate.

Because we know those three aren't total hypocrites who put their conservative ideology above their loyalty to America.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Yeah, not too bright in my opinion. He's certainly in a LOT of trouble.

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Still waiting for the OP or Plove or Grizzly Adams to provide some evidence that anybody demanded to see George Bush's birth certificate.

Because we know those three aren't total hypocrites who put their conservative ideology above their loyalty to America.
You're in for a longggggggggggggggggggggg wait.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections