U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 08:35 AM

419 posts, read 375,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
"Not really" is not an argument. Obama is legally the President and Commander-in-Chief. Soldiers have to obey orders or go to jail. Period.
Actually if the the order is unlawful they dont

Old 02-24-2009, 08:36 AM

5,032 posts, read 3,680,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
It would be very easy to put this to rest...why won't Nobama step up???
Answered many times - he has proven that he is qualified.

Other than that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
If I were President, and I had a bunch of dumb-as-rocks wackaloons pestering me about my birth certificate -- I'd let them. Better than having those idiots moving on to the next thing they can think of to try and gum up the works. If I've got to have a couple lawyers on retainer to deal with them, why not let them huff and puff for 8 years on something so totally stupid and without merit that they never accomplish anything except for making themselves look like the crazy numbnuts that they are. It's a perfect solution.

Remember: President Obama is smarter than you.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
He hasn't proven he's eligible. Frankly, I hope the entire military refuses O's orders, top to bottom.
Please find a reference and link to the ceremony where George W. Bush proved that he was eligible.

What? You can't? There wasn't one?

But, but, but, ... isn't it required? It couldn't just be because President Obama isn't the person you wanted to be elected, could it? You couldn't be that much of an America-hater, could you?

Old 02-24-2009, 08:42 AM

14,345 posts, read 13,241,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Oh a moocher eh?
Must be still living with mom and dad.

Well, I'm sure there are OTHER things you can do.

Get out there and stand in the middle of the nearest Federally-funded highway and stop traffic to call attention to your claims.

Park your car right up against the nearest post office door to block access so no one can get inside and pay those illegal charges for US stamps.

Send every penny you own to the lawyers filing those various "Obama is not our real President" lawsuits.

Padlock yourself to the door of the nearest Army Recruiters office to keep others from being sucked into serving under this illegal Commander-in-Chief.

There are plenty of things you can do to PROVE how much you believe - but you will do NONE of them, will you?

Shows just how much you REALLY believe.

Ken
A trapper actually, just a couple months before I move to my homestead in AK...I'm a self-sufficient type, I don't need money much...

Old 02-24-2009, 08:43 AM

15,842 posts, read 13,674,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovedupont View Post
Actually if the the order is unlawful they dont
So, are you another candidate for Civil Disobedience?

Come on folks, step up to the plate.
If you REALLY don't believe Obama is legally President, then DO something about it. At the very LEAST file one of those nuisance lawsuits yourself. Any idiot can do it (as we've seen) so what's stopping you folks?

It seems that NONE of the Obamabashers buying into the "Obama is not a US citizen" BS have the moral conviction to actually TAKE ACTION on their claims.

Why does that not surprise me.

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 AM

14,345 posts, read 13,241,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
"Not really" is not an argument. Obama is legally the President and Commander-in-Chief. Soldiers have to obey orders or go to jail. Period.
He's spent millions of dollars to keep the records in HI away from the public. And you believe he's not hiding something...

Old 02-24-2009, 08:45 AM

Quote:
A trapper actually, just a couple months before I move to my homestead in AK...I'm a self-sufficient type, I don't need money much...
Is it too much to hope that you won't have internet access up there in the Yukon?

Old 02-24-2009, 08:45 AM

15,842 posts, read 13,674,707 times
Quote:
Still PLENTY of things you can DO.
But you will do NONE of them will you?
Lots of talk, but no action.

Figures.

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
So, are you another candidate for Civil Disobedience?

Come on folks, step up to the plate.
If you REALLY don't believe Obama is legally President, then DO something about it. At the very LEAST file one of those nuisance lawsuits yourself. Any idiot can do it (as we've seen) so what's stopping you folks?

It seems that NONE of the Obamabashers buying into the "Obama is not a US citizen" BS have the moral conviction to actually TAKE ACTION on their claims.

Why does that not surprise me.

Ken
Many are trying to do something about it. Just like this man is trying to do something about it

This is different then Bush stole the elections right

Old 02-24-2009, 08:47 AM

Washington—With a flurry of investigations about to hit Capitol Hill, Democrats in both Houses of Congress have demanded that President George W. Bush produce his birth certificate. Questions on its authenticity have arrived within the last few days.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-CA, contends that Bush was really born in Houston, Texas, even though the photocopy of his birth certificate shows the birthplace of New Haven, Connecticut. Pelosi has demanded that he produce the “real” copy in order to save him from impeachment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections