Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:06 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,495,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Truegritt -

And EVERY SINGLE time it's been brought up in court the case has been DISMISSED.
EVERY SINGLE TIME.

THAT says a GREAT DEAL.
These lawsuits have been judged to be completely frivolous - over and over and over again.
And yet you folks still buy into that BS.
THAT says a GREAT DEAL as well.

Ken
On the issue of standing not the validity of the claim.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:07 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Hawaii confirmed his birth certificate was legitimate.

Of course, that wasn't enough for you.
Read the actual words: Health Director Chiyome Fukino said she and the vital statistics registrar viewed and verified Obama's birth certificate. Do they say it is a Hawaiian BC? do they say that it is the exact copy of the one released on the web? No...they do not.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:09 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the "Obama is not a citizen" claims are completely bogus.
When McCain - and indeed the GOP itself - who both had both the resources AND the motive to fight on this issue - did not move on it (let alone Hillary earlier on) then you can be pretty darned sure there is NOTHING to it.

It's like those silly die-hards who insist on claiming STILL that Saddam had WMD's that were secretly shipped off to Syria - EVEN AFTER BUSH HIMSELF admits there were NO WMD's.

Some folks are just plain sore losers.

So, answer me this, proponents of the "Obama is not a citizen" theory - even assuming you are right, Why didn't the GOP itself push on this issue?
Why didn't McCain?
Why didn't Clinton?

ALL those parties had good reason to have Obama disqualified - and yet NONE of them did.
Why?

The reason is, they all KNEW it was a BS argument with absolutely NO MERIT.

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 10:10 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,921,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
That's what a robot is... a person without conscience following blind orders... I rather not have robot soldiers... I rather have one with moral, ethics, and principal... I do disagree with the soldier, I think Obama's eligibility is without any problems or dispute...
You utterly and completely missed the point. Never mind, drive on through.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by LordBalfor
Truegritt -

And EVERY SINGLE time it's been brought up in court the case has been DISMISSED.
EVERY SINGLE TIME.

THAT says a GREAT DEAL.
These lawsuits have been judged to be completely frivolous - over and over and over again.
And yet you folks still buy into that BS.
THAT says a GREAT DEAL as well.

Ken

I am not, nor am I trying to refute what you are saying. What I am saying is that if Obama wanted to let his original vault BC be seen, he could. All he would have to do is say...let the SCOTUS look at these records and this would be over but he refuses to, Why?

Old 02-24-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the "Obama is not a citizen" claims are completely bogus.
When McCain - and indeed the GOP itself - who both had both the resources AND the motive to fight on this issue - did not move on it (let alone Hillary earlier on) then you can be pretty darned sure there is NOTHING to it.

It's like those silly die-hards who insist on claiming STILL that Saddam had WMD's that were secretly shipped off to Syria - EVEN AFTER BUSH HIMSELF admits there were NO WMD's.

Some folks are just plain sore losers.

So, answer me this, proponents of the "Obama is not a citizen" theory - even assuming you are right, Why didn't the GOP itself push on this issue?
Why didn't McCain?
Why didn't Clinton?

ALL those parties had good reason to have Obama disqualified - and yet NONE of them did.
Why?

The reason is, they all KNEW it was a BS argument with absolutely NO MERIT.

Ken
If you are going to answer your own questions why should anyone else?

Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I am not, nor am I trying to refute what you are saying. What I am saying is that if Obama wanted to let his original vault BC be seen, he could. All he would have to do is say...let the SCOTUS look at these records and this would be over but he refuses to, Why?
Gee I don't know - maybe it's because he doesn't HAVE TO, and he doesn't like being bullied. Maybe because he knows he's in the right and that it wouldn't satisfy the wingnuts anyway.

All you have to do to get me to quit harping about putting YOUR money where YOUR mouth is, is to hire your OWN lawyer to legally pursue the issue, provide proof to me that you are doing so, and prove to me that you REALLY DO believe what you say you do. Are you going to do that simply because I told you too?

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 10:18 AM

Quote:
If you are going to answer your own questions why should anyone else?
Especially when they CAN'T.

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 10:19 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Default Tg

Quote:
I will reply to you this one time because you are here for little more than name calling, not to discuss the issue that a lot of people feel strongly about.

He has refused...in suit after suit his BC and college records have asked to be seen, if Obama wanted to he could (there is nothing saying he can't) just say to his Lawyers...let them see these documents and end this. Does he do this.....NO! Why? Any reasonable person would have to think it is because he has something to hide.

So many people were and are trying to find the truth but Obama fights it at every turn so it looks to me like this officer is going to force the issue. This is from another website but I think it is what this officer is trying to do.
"Now, this one is interesting. When Easterling refuses to obey a "lawful order" of a superior officer, he will be subject to court martial under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). This is what Easterling seeks.

As a defendant he will definitely have "standing" to subpoena individuals, records and documents for his defense. This guy is putting his personal freedom on the line to force this issue."

Now...no one has called you any kind of name,(wingnut, idiot, Obamabasher, silly) do you think you can at least reply in kind?
Tg, your post indicates that you continue to lack understanding regarding how lawsuits "work." I've explained this to you dozens of time. I know you're a smart guy and very capable of understanding these things, yet your posts continue to indicate that you do not. I find that very puzzling.

The truth has already been established. Just because a lot of people fail to understand, or choose to not understand the process, or are simply good hearted people being taken in by those willing to use, as someone else here said, "psuedo legal" language to garner big donations for themselves by keeping these bogus lawsuits going, does not mean that the truth has not been established.

Saying it's not so, does not make it not so. All you have at this point are lots of words, with no substantial facts to back them up, from a number of, IMO, very unethical attorneys filing pathetically written lawsuits.

This so-called issue is about politics and "fund raising" IMO. That's all there is to it. Can you give to us a financial accounting from Dr. Orly Esquire in terms of the money she has raised to pursue this issue? How much has she brought in? How much has she spent? And how about an itemization of how the money was spent? Can you give us that? You are so much the expert on what she is doing, and you have certainly contributed a lot of time and effort on message boards to keep this issue alive for Dr. Orly Esquire, so it would seem only reasonable, if you asked her for a public accounting of the money she has raised, she would make that available to you. How about sending her an email and ask for that information? Then let us know how costly this entire effort has been for her and how much financial support she has received from the large number of her supporters.

thanks.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:21 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Default Tg

Quote:
Read the actual words: Health Director Chiyome Fukino said she and the vital statistics registrar viewed and verified Obama's birth certificate. Do they say it is a Hawaiian BC? do they say that it is the exact copy of the one released on the web? No...they do not.
Dear Tg, you are now getting kinda silly....................public officials in the State of Hawaii make a statement. And you question WHY they didn't say the b/c was a Hawaiian BC? Come on, Tg. You're smarter than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections