Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 07:36 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,788,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
He hasn't proven he's eligible. Frankly, I hope the entire military refuses O's orders, top to bottom.
Uhhh...according to you he hasn't proven he's eligible. According to the laws of this country, he has. Any law suit brought up has been promptly shot down. Until the law says he isn't commander-in-chief, this dolt has to obey orders or go to jail. Pretty simple, really.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:38 AM

2,224 posts, read 3,612,029 times
I'm sure Vietnam Vets werent exactly enamored with the thought of going to the Jungles of Siagon either. I hate **** ants like this that think they have to make a name for themselves in this manner. Your fellow countrymen and women have died or are at war for you to be able to pull of a stunt like this. I would court matrial him and deport his pansy a$$ somewhere like Somalia or the Sudan so he can HANG OUT there and be free of any responsibility. FLIPPIN JACK A$$!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-24-2009, 08:07 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,317,985 times
Quote:
He hasn't proven he's eligible. Frankly, I hope the entire military refuses O's orders, top to bottom.
Good luck with that.

I tell ya' what though. Since you are so enamored with this guy's case of civil disobedience, why don't you "put your money where your mouth is" and do a little civil disobedience of your own (instead of just whining here anonymously on a public message board)?

You could start by refusing to pay your taxes - after all, according to YOUR claims the man running the country is not eligible to do so, so all that money pulled from your paycheck is taken illegally isn't it? Right now your tax dollars are keeping him illegally in office, paying for his illegal room and board at the White House, funding his illegal travels on Air Force One, paying the illegal salaries of his illegally appointed advisers and cabinet members, and funding his illegal efforts to "Socialize" America.

So come on - be a man. You seem so intent on cheering this guy on as he risks prison - but can it be that you are not brave enough to stand up for your own convictions?

I say you should begin your civil disobedience NOW - prove just how much you believe that Obama is not your President and that you are not simply making these posts as a form of racial attack.

Tell the tax man that you are "mad as h*ll and not going to take it anymore" - that you don't want YOUR tax dollars keeping this interloper in office.

Proclaim on here for all to see and hear, that rather than just cheering on some other sap as HE goes to prison for YOUR ideals, that you are willing to risk prison yourself. And when you are arrested and charged, make sure the press hears the story about how your made your decision because you wanted to show your fellow CD posters that you stand by your convictions - rather than simply hide the shadows taking anonymous pot-shots at the legally elected President. That way we'll know you REALLY followed through with your convictions.

Somehow I doubt you're willing to do that.

Waiting...

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 08:08 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,859,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
Exactly! And all Barry Nobama needs to do is prove he is legally holding that office by showing a single document. Why is that so hard?
Who's he supposed to show it to? What court has asked for it?

Old 02-24-2009, 08:13 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,121 times
I can't believe you wingnuts are still flaming over this. Do you really know how stupid you sound?

Old 02-24-2009, 08:14 AM

18,355 posts, read 26,479,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Good luck with that.

I tell ya' what though. Since you are so enamored with this guy's case of civil disobedience, why don't you "put your money where your mouth is" and do a little civil disobedience of your own (instead of just whining here anonymously on a public message board)?

You could start by refusing to pay your taxes - after all, according to YOUR claims the man running the country is not eligible to do so, so all that money pulled from your paycheck is taken illegally isn't it? Right now your tax dollars are keeping him illegally in office, paying for his illegal room and board at the White House, funding his illegal travels on Air Force One, paying the illegal salaries of his illegally appointed advisers and cabinet members, and funding his illegal efforts to "Socialize" America.

So come on - be a man. You seem so intent on cheering this guy on as he risks prison - but can it be that you are not brave enough to stand up for your own convictions?

I say you should begin your civil disobedience NOW - prove just how much you believe that Obama is not your President and that you are not simply making these posts as a form of racial attack.

Tell the tax man that you are "mad as h*ll and not going to take it anymore" - that you don't want YOUR tax dollars keeping this interloper in office.

Proclaim on here for all to see and hear, that rather than just cheering on some other sap as HE goes to prison for YOUR ideals, that you are willing to risk prison yourself. And when you are arrested and charged, make sure the press hears the story about how your made your decision because you wanted to show your fellow CD posters that you stand by your convictions - rather than simply hide the shadows taking anonymous pot-shots at the legally elected President. That way we'll know you REALLY followed through with your convictions.

Somehow I doubt you're willing to do that.

Waiting...

Ken
Moot point, I owed no federal income taxes this year.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:15 AM

18,355 posts, read 26,479,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
Uhhh...according to you he hasn't proven he's eligible. According to the laws of this country, he has. Any law suit brought up has been promptly shot down. Until the law says he isn't commander-in-chief, this dolt has to obey orders or go to jail. Pretty simple, really.
Not really. And you shouldn't be so happy about the courts' decisions thus far, saying no U.S. citizen has any standing to challenge a candidate. Next time it may be someone you despise possibly illegally getting into office...

Old 02-24-2009, 08:20 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,788,228 times
Quote:
Not really. And you shouldn't be so happy about the courts' decisions thus far, saying no U.S. citizen has any standing to challenge a candidate. Next time it may be someone you despise possibly illegally getting into office...
"Not really" is not an argument. Obama is legally the President and Commander-in-Chief. Soldiers have to obey orders or go to jail. Period.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:23 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,317,985 times
Quote:
Moot point, I owed no federal income taxes this year.
Oh a moocher eh?
Must be still living with mom and dad.

Well, I'm sure there are OTHER things you can do.

Get out there and stand in the middle of the nearest Federally-funded highway and stop traffic to call attention to your claims.

Park your car right up against the nearest post office door to block access so no one can get inside and pay those illegal charges for US stamps.

Send every penny you own to the lawyers filing those various "Obama is not our real President" lawsuits.

Padlock yourself to the door of the nearest Army Recruiters office to keep others from being sucked into serving under this illegal Commander-in-Chief.

There are plenty of things you can do to PROVE how much you believe - but you will do NONE of them, will you?

Shows just how much you REALLY believe.

Ken

Old 02-24-2009, 08:35 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,843,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
A soldier's job is ultimately to obey their commander in chief, not to get involved in political protest.
That's what a robot is... a person without conscience following blind orders... I rather not have robot soldiers... I rather have one with moral, ethics, and principal... I do disagree with the soldier, I think Obama's eligibility is without any problems or dispute...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections