Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 08:36 PM

1 posts, read 1,771,734 times

Advertisements

LMAO.

Is this the guy you GOPers are going to put against Obama? Between him and Sarah Palin, the GOP is ****ed!

We didn't really need that Mr. Roger's story, Bobby, and he sounds terrible. "The Republican response of Katrina should be a model of how to move the nation?" Is this guy kidding me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 08:37 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,708,537 times
Seriously! What the H#ll is wrong w/ him? Why is talking like that?

Old 02-24-2009, 08:42 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
What is your problem? He was born and raise here and has a southern accent... do you hate him because he is Indian? Or do you mock him because he is an Indian with a southern accent... you liberals stink of intolerance... I have to leave now, it really smells...

Old 02-24-2009, 08:45 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
What is your problem? He was born and raise here and has a southern accent... do you hate him because he is Indian? Or do you mock him because he is an Indian with a southern accent... you liberals stink of intolerance... I have to leave now, it really smells...
None of that, he just doesn't have that commanding presence aura him. He also sounds like a cartoon character or something.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:46 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
This response by Jindal was highly ineffective.....

Old 02-24-2009, 08:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,771,734 times
He looks awful, he sounds dreadful, and his "ideas" were terrible.

He has no presence. I couldn't even imagine him up at the podium giving any type of Presidential address.

What a joke.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:49 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,708,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Maybe instead of assuming what we're talking about you should take the time to ASK first so you don't end up looking silly.

No one cares about his ethnicity nor his accent. He was speaking as though he was talking to a bunch of 3 year olds, not the adult population of America. Although I guess if you didn't notice...

Old 02-24-2009, 08:49 PM

8,826 posts, read 15,311,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
None of that, he just doesn't have that commanding presence aura him. He also sounds like a cartoon character or something.
I am sure many voted for Obama because of the way he "sounds" and not based on policy and ideas. I see that as disturbing.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:51 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,844,675 times
Default Jindahl reminds me of who?

Old 02-24-2009, 08:53 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,252,061 times
I'm going to make a bipartisan comment about Jindal and Sebelius who gave the reubuttal for the dems last year. I thought Sebelius was a bad speaker, but this guy takes the cake. Jindal was way off base to use volcano monitoring as an example of government waste. I live in a volcano prone state, and I've got a suggestion for Jindal, let's not monitor hurricanes. Since he doesn't want to take stimulus money, I assume Louisiana has recovered fully from the effects of Hurricane Katrina and they don't need any further help from the feds. On healthcare, he stated we should leave health care decisions to doctors and patients and not the federal government. Is he not aware that the private sector aka insurance companies make the decisions. I'd love to see this guy debate Obama in 2012. He's got a long way to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections