U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:31 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,665,741 times
Reputation: 1024

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
PLEASE - with each post you lose more credibility.

Learn how to spell BRED.

Then, come back, follow the conversation, and maybe we can have some sort of an INTELLIGENT conversation.

Sorry but spelling smack doesn't make up for the fact I would rather save a life of an animal than pad my ego.

Average of 68,00 animals will be put to sleep tomorrow, sleep well. Of course you will because you don't give a rats a@# about dogs as long as you have your pure bread.

Wish there were a finger emoticon.

 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:33 PM
 
8,743 posts, read 10,262,221 times
Reputation: 3385
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Jeez. Thousands are losing jobs and homes. No one cares about the White House pet. Meechelle and Barry need to get in sync with the public sentiment and start showing some empathy, instead of worrying about the pet, Michelle's favorite Chicago restaurant, or her ugly mug on the face of fashion magazines.
Did you say the same about Ms. Laura Bushs China cabinet that cost $493,000?
 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:35 PM
 
Location: Idaho Falls
5,027 posts, read 5,532,420 times
Reputation: 1479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Sorry but spelling smack doesn't make up for the fact I would rather save a life of an animal than pad my ego.

Average of 68,00 animals will be put to sleep tomorrow, sleep well. Of course you will because you don't give a rats a@# about dogs as long as you have your pure bread.

Wish there were a finger emoticon.
Give it up. Haven't you been embarrassed enough here?

They are making a donation to the Humane Society in lieu of getting a dog there. Really, you can hate Obama all you want - but you look terribly silly when you're making up reasons to do so.
 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:38 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,665,741 times
Reputation: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Give it up. Haven't you been embarrassed enough here?

They are making a donation to the Humane Society in lieu of getting a dog there. Really, you can hate Obama all you want - but you look terribly silly when you're making up reasons to do so.
Read, it might help. As I have said I dont care who it was, it's BULLSH&T to say you prefer a dog from a shelter then go a get one form a Senator. I don't know if they were, but if President Bush's dog were bought I think it's wrong.


Ohh well they are making a donation so I guess that saves a dog or cats life, wait NO.

Maybe pull your lips off President Obamas butt once in your life, DISGUSTING.
 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:40 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 35,153,725 times
Reputation: 4899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Read, it might help. As I have said I dont care who it was, it's BULLSH&T to say you prefer a dog from a shelter then go a get one form a Senator. Ohh well they are making a donation so I guess that saves a dog or cats life, wait NO.

Maybe pull your lips off President Obamas butt once in your life, DISGUSTING.
OK - that's enough. The only purpose you are posting now is to inflame the conversation - you post nothing to further the conversation - only to spew hate.
 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:43 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 35,153,725 times
Reputation: 4899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Sorry but spelling smack doesn't make up for the fact I would rather save a life of an animal than pad my ego.

Average of 68,00 animals will be put to sleep tomorrow, sleep well. Of course you will because you don't give a rats a@# about dogs as long as you have your pure bread.
It's pure BRED.

And as for me personally - I'm not "padding" my ego. LOLOLOL. I did, and am, however, raising a great animal - a great friend - a fantastic companion.

To each their own, as the saying goes.
 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:44 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,665,741 times
Reputation: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
OK - that's enough. The only purpose you are posting now is to inflame the conversation - you post nothing to further the conversation - only to spew hate.

No, I was accused of being political which this is not. You run away from it because you have shown you care nothing about shelter animals so much as padding your ego. I can say I saved dogs and cats from dying, you can say I paid $400 for a dog because it's pure, nice job
 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:50 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 35,153,725 times
Reputation: 4899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
No, I was accused of being political which this is not. You run away from it because you have shown you care nothing about shelter animals so much as padding your ego. I can say I saved dogs and cats from dying, you can say I paid $400 for a dog because it's pure, nice job
$400??? That's cheap

If the local Shelter had an animal that fit my desires and needs, I would adopt from the shelter.

In my case - that has not been the case.

And I not only have saved dogs and cats, I have saved the homeless.

Oh - I was not, and am not, padding ego. Are you typically a liar?
 
Old 04-12-2009, 10:57 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,665,741 times
Reputation: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
$400??? That's cheap

If the local Shelter had an animal that fit my desires and needs, I would adopt from the shelter.

In my case - that has not been the case.

And I not only have saved dogs and cats, I have saved the homeless.

Oh - I was not, and am not, padding ego. Are you typically a liar?
Ahh $400 is cheap for you, AMAZING I got my dog for $60. $60 to save it's life and get a great dog, worth it to me. Amazing that of the THOUSANDS of dogs in the Las Vegas shelters NONE of them met your criteria, because you did such a detailed search I'm sure.
Link

We have an 17 month old daughter we went to 4 shelters before we found our dog, and he is a perfect fit. Guess you have to love animals and not yourself before you get one from a shelter.
 
Old 04-12-2009, 11:00 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 35,153,725 times
Reputation: 4899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Ahh $400 is cheap for you, AMAZING I got my dog for $60. $60 to save it's life and get a great dog, worth it to me. Amazing that of the THOUSANDS of dogs in the Las Vegas shelters NONE of them met your criteria, because you did such a detailed search I'm sure

We have an 17 month old daughter we went to 4 shelters before we found our dog, and he is a perfect fit. Guess you have to love animals and not yourself before you get one from a shelter.
At the time of getting our animal, a) no, there were none that fit the criteria in Sin City. b) I live in two areas - LV is secondary.

We had a specific desire - a PERSONAL decision.

How old are you anyway? 10? 11? You sound like such a whinny little child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:48 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top