U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-28-2009, 04:18 PM

8,002 posts, read 12,690,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marysally View Post
If memory serves me correctly, she was the only one in a sleeveless dress for Obama's speech to Congress. Maybe most people don't wear longjohns, but they also don't go sleeveless in the dead of winter! Of course, most caucasians don't look good in the winter without a tan. I guess Michele doesn't have to worry about that.
She was probably the only sleeveless one because she was the only one with a nice enough body to wear sleeveless. I guess Biden's wife could too, she is in great shape.

I hear ya about not having a tan in winter - yikes! But, I would still wear a sleeveless top in winter, I just wear my coat until I reach my destination.
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 04:18 PM

40,060 posts, read 18,444,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
In Liberal world:
Bashing Palin and her family = OK
Bashing Michelle Obama = Classless and my all time favorite, racist.
Other than the fact that Michelle Obama and Sarah Palin are both human beings, there the similarities end.

Old 02-28-2009, 04:20 PM

500 posts, read 425,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Other than the fact that Michelle Obama and Sarah Palin are both human beings, there the similarities end.
And they're both fair game.

Old 02-28-2009, 05:56 PM

21,002 posts, read 11,328,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marysally View Post
If memory serves me correctly, she was the only one in a sleeveless dress for Obama's speech to Congress. Maybe most people don't wear longjohns, but they also don't go sleeveless in the dead of winter! Of course, most caucasians don't look good in the winter without a tan. I guess Michele doesn't have to worry about that.
Excuse me but Caucasians look FINE without a tan...where are YOU coming from?????

Didja watch the Academy Awards??? See anything sleeveless ???

The OP photo was her first official photo as First Lady...it's meant to be timeless, not a travel poster.

If it's 85 in Phoenix in February would you wear long sleeves.???

""" I guess Michele doesn't have to worry about that.""

I think THAT is your REAL problem.....

Old 03-01-2009, 05:56 AM

7,922 posts, read 6,386,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Michelle is human?? News to me. Her scowl and gnarled face in those photos barely passes for human.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:05 AM

7,403 posts, read 5,396,163 times
Lets remember, you cant judge a book by its cover!

Old 03-01-2009, 09:07 AM

8,408 posts, read 9,193,130 times
Off topic but....I saw Michelle's mother on TV this morning in an interview and that is one nice lady...And good mother.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:08 AM

267 posts, read 441,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
In Liberal world:
Bashing Palin and her family = OK
Bashing Michelle Obama = Classless and my all time favorite, racist.
That's because the democrats don't go pushing ''family values'' down everybody's throat. And then have a candidate Sarah palin for vice president who teenage daughter bristol was a baby mama at 15. When the obama's daughter's are baby mamas before 18 and have a dropout as their baby daddy like bristol palin does. Then you can compare the classy obama family. To the hick palin family.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:12 AM

1,833 posts, read 4,199,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Michelle looks strong, intelligent, vibrant, warm, .....what a great role model !
BAHAHAHA! Role model for what? The Black Panthers? It's a nice picture I'll give her that, but it doesn't change the fact that she is a vile hate filled women, and she has said enough to prove it.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:15 AM

8,002 posts, read 12,690,194 times
Hmmm, does Bristol have two kids? I didn't know she had a baby at 15 too?

I wonder what type of people use the term "baby mama" or "baby daddy". Not very classy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections