U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 06:25 PM

4,457 posts, read 3,693,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I am hoping for a revelation that fuzzy pink monkeys are going to flap their wings and fly out of Rush's ample caboose and create lasting peace in the Middle East. However...

If it has anything to do with the President's place of birth or his parentage or any of the conspiracy theories put forth by those who really, really would like for him to fall on his face so they can finally be right about something, it will be quoted here at length before the sun sets on Sunday.

If it is that Wall Street was fattened and slaughtered by the same people who are waiting for the bottom so that they can buy America for ten cents on the dollar, I've heard that one also, and about the New World Order planned in secrecy several years back with Cheney and the Bin Laden family in attendance.

What do you think will be exposed, if I may be so bold as to ask?
That's the fun of this, I don't know.

Old 03-10-2009, 06:25 PM

0 posts, read 1,340,339 times
HA HA AHA A AHHA HA HA HA!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

I get this amazing sense of satisfaction knowing that far right-wing freaks like TRIEGRIT and Kootr probably wake up in cold sweats in the middle of the night when faced with the reality President Obama is leader of the free world for the next eight years, has high approval numbers, and most importantly, there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

I love it!!

Old 03-10-2009, 06:26 PM

4,457 posts, read 3,693,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
How many dozens of predictions like this have we had for the last year and a half? I expect this to fizzle like they all did.
Kind of like that two day stock increase, huh?

Old 03-10-2009, 06:30 PM

3,446 posts, read 6,570,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
What if its we found Osama Bin Laden, and the entire Bin Laden family, attending a dinner party at a house in Dallas Tx.
I don't think they'd be partying more than a few minutes here in Dallas...and the party would be over!

Old 03-10-2009, 07:35 PM

17,985 posts, read 10,034,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
That's the fun of this, I don't know.
You got me curious, for sure.

I can't wait to find out, now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Old 03-10-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
I don't think they'd be partying more than a few minutes here in Dallas...and the party would be over!
You might be surprised. The Bush family and the Bin Laden family have done business for years.

Why do you think the only airplane allowed to fly on 9/12 carried the Bin Laden family members out of the U.S?

Old 03-10-2009, 07:40 PM

34 posts, read 59,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
What if its we found Osama Bin Laden, and the entire Bin Laden family, attending a dinner party at a house in Dallas Tx.
Gee what if we find out that Obama and Bin Laden are half brothers and both attended dinner in Dallas Texas

Old 03-10-2009, 07:49 PM

8,743 posts, read 10,236,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You might be surprised. The Bush family and the Bin Laden family have done business for years.

Why do you think the only airplane allowed to fly on 9/12 carried the Bin Laden family members out of the U.S?
Very VERY VERY good point.

Kootr, care to answer and defend Bush?

Old 03-10-2009, 07:50 PM

4,861 posts, read 6,053,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
His families close friends relocated there from Crawford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
Gee what if we find out that Obama and Bin Laden are half brothers and both attended dinner in Dallas Texas
I don't think Obama will be gracing the Dubya dinner table.

Old 03-10-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
Well, Obama's Daddy DID get around, from all accounts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections