U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-05-2009, 03:01 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,334,093 times
Reputation: 9358

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Absolutely wrong again - so your track record is PERFECT!!!

I concede absolutely nothing to you - I just refuse to get into a distorted analysis with you - because in my opinion you don't know what you are talking about.

The correct translation is: I refuse to be pulled into a sucker's-bet debate with someone who can't even calculate the cost per job of the Stimulus Package...

By your own admission you used $1.5 Trillion/3.5 million to come up with your result of $42,000 per job...

I rest my case...

You may as well argue with me that the speed of light in a vacuum is 500,000,000 miles per second...

But I look at the bright side - 208 replies to this thread!!! YES!!!
Find ONE news source to confirm the figure is smaller.. I'm waiting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-05-2009, 03:25 PM
 
1,315 posts, read 1,442,305 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Find ONE news source to confirm the figure is smaller.. I'm waiting...
Mr. 'P'...

Why don't you do us all a favor and just give it up...

I agree with MrBob - your calculation of Cost-per-Job was extremely biased, and so factually incorrect that it can only be explained as someone with a political agenda manipulating a calculation to support a preconceived conclusion...

If I were MrBob - I would refuse to debate also - the chances of postings being twisted and distorted to match a political agenda are way too high...

By the way - this is reply 212!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2009, 03:29 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,334,093 times
Reputation: 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
Mr. 'P'...

Why don't you do us all a favor and just give it up...

I agree with MrBob - your calculation of Cost-per-Job was extremely biased, and so factually incorrect that it can only be explained as someone with a political agenda manipulating a calculation to support a preconceived conclusion...

If I were MrBob - I would refuse to debate also - the chances of postings being twisted and distorted to match a political agenda are way too high...

By the way - this is reply 212!!!
213, odd that news reports, even LIBERAL ones confirm the cost to be higher than mine.. I can be wrong, please find ONE source to say so... Rather than just saying I'm wrong because you think it, please find ONE source to confirm the cost is under $42K.. No matter how many times you say I'm wrong, I have sources to confirm I'm right.. wheres yours?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2009, 03:34 PM
 
1,315 posts, read 1,442,305 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
213, odd that news reports, even LIBERAL ones confirm the cost to be higher than mine.. I can be wrong, please find ONE source to say so... Rather than just saying I'm wrong because you think it, please find ONE source to confirm the cost is under $42K.. No matter how many times you say I'm wrong, I have sources to confirm I'm right.. wheres yours?

214!!!! Bring em on!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2009, 03:37 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,334,093 times
Reputation: 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
214!!!! Bring em on!!!
Couldnt find a news source to dispute your mixedup basic math? Hell at this point I'd accept a blog..

See, this is where liberals just dont get it. No matter how many news sources you give them, even liberal news stories, they refuse to believe the cost is what it is.

I guess every other economic analysis that confirms the figure MUCH higher than mine is also wrong, and all of those ones that were posted here saying the cost was less than mine were correct. No wait, there was none less than mine, I actually gave Obama credit for the preexisting deficit, something that most conservatives trying to prove a point wouldnt have done..

I'm done responding until you can find ONE source to say the cost per job is under $42,000.. Just ONE..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2009, 03:46 PM
 
1,315 posts, read 1,442,305 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Couldnt find a news source to dispute your mixedup basic math? Hell at this point I'd accept a blog..

See, this is where liberals just dont get it. No matter how many news sources you give them, even liberal news stories, they refuse to believe the cost is what it is.

I guess every other economic analysis that confirms the figure MUCH higher than mine is also wrong, and all of those ones that were posted here saying the cost was less than mine were correct. No wait, there was none less than mine, I actually gave Obama credit for the preexisting deficit, something that most conservatives trying to prove a point wouldnt have done..

I'm done responding until you can find ONE source to say the cost per job is under $42,000.. Just ONE..
Mr Bob has already proven that your calculation of $42,000 is flat wrong...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-09-2009, 05:30 PM
 
Location: The Planet Mars
2,150 posts, read 2,303,963 times
Reputation: 523
Another big day for the market - getting the rally back on track...

All major indexes up over 3% - DOW over 8,000 again..

What a remarkable market recovery - considering the extreme economic disaster that Obama inherited from DUBYA....

The markets, as well as the American public, are showing confidence in Obama's policies and leaderhips...

I am so glad he is our president...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-09-2009, 05:47 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,334,093 times
Reputation: 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
Mr Bob has already proven that your calculation of $42,000 is flat wrong...
I'm sorry, I didnt understand that MrBob is like Obama, not open to being questioned for accuracy... Even though everyone else says their wrong, they must be right because they say so..

Odd, I didnt see anything other than speculation with nothing at all to back up mrbobs non statistic I at least supported my calculations with nearly half a dozen other news stories (including liberal ones) which agreed with me. Mr Bob hasnt even posted a blog that supported his..

Dont worry though, you guys can have your own little click, think that everyone else is wrong because Mrbob says so... Just find me ONE source that says its under $42K.. Just ONE..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-09-2009, 06:03 PM
 
Location: The Planet Mars
2,150 posts, read 2,303,963 times
Reputation: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm sorry, I didnt understand that MrBob is like Obama, not open to being questioned for accuracy... Even though everyone else says their wrong, they must be right because they say so..

Odd, I didnt see anything other than speculation with nothing at all to back up mrbobs non statistic I at least supported my calculations with nearly half a dozen other news stories (including liberal ones) which agreed with me. Mr Bob hasnt even posted a blog that supported his..

Dont worry though, you guys can have your own little click, think that everyone else is wrong because Mrbob says so... Just find me ONE source that says its under $42K.. Just ONE..
Your $42K calculation has been so thoroughly discredited - it defies logic that you continue to rant about it...

Do you always get obsessed when people think you're flat wrong???

ROFLMAO!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-09-2009, 06:59 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,334,093 times
Reputation: 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Your $42K calculation has been so thoroughly discredited - it defies logic that you continue to rant about it...

Do you always get obsessed when people think you're flat wrong???

ROFLMAO!!!
Find ONE link that confirms YOUR figure.. just one.. or explain to me even Media Matters a far left wing news organization agrees with me..

Just one.. I challenge you to put up, or shut up..

Of course you wont, you'll just keep babbling that I'm wrong without any such evidence..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:24 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top