Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2009, 10:32 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Happy days are here again....

Quick, run out and buy a new car,preferably a GM or Chrysler as the fedgov. will guarantee your warranty when the company goes under in a couple of months.

Lets just hope you aren't one of the 740,000+ who became unemployed last month.
I still don't get why you gloat over other's misfortunes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 11:28 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Katiana it is a Conservative thing to gloat over other's misfortunes as if Obama had anything to do with 740,000 people losing their jobs. Did people think once Obama was elected the job losses would automatically just stop? We are going through a very brutal economic cycle unlike anything I can remember in my lifetime.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:09 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Default Stock market surged in March!!! Republican right wingers very upset...

For some reason, the GOP has decided as a group that they're not going to put Country First.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:12 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Who is gloating?

I am actually finding it amusing how....stupid people are being.

I guess it is easier to avoid how bad things will be getting in the next few years and instead think happy thoughts.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:20 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Stock market closed UP today!

Old 04-01-2009, 09:26 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
And down yesterday....and is WAY down from a year ago....and has no reason to get better.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:53 PM

197 posts, read 265,998 times
Everything I've heard of by Hannity, Limbaugh (as if you've actually listed to eather), and on this forum has been him upset over the massive spending and governmental control.

Well, Limbaugh, the supreme leader of the right wing nuts, clearly said that he wished Obama to fail, LOL, that is the strategy of this bozo to re-take the white house, LOL, too much dope, I presume, LOL...

GO BARACK

Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
Everything I've heard of by Hannity, Limbaugh (as if you've actually listed to eather), and on this forum has been him upset over the massive spending and governmental control.

Well, Limbaugh, the supreme leader of the right wing nuts, clearly said that he wished Obama to fail, LOL, that is the strategy of this bozo to re-take the white house, LOL, too much dope, I presume, LOL...

GO BARACK
Come on, this is old news. Limbaugh said he wants Obama's liberal policies to fail. In other words, he wants Obama to fail if it means the country will have to suffer under his liberalism.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:30 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,583,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Stock market closed UP today!
It's going up again today - Dow futures are way up at this point... Asia surged 5% today - Europe is up 3%!!!

Don't you love it!!!

Everytime the market goes up or the economy recovers - it take the wind right out of the sails of the Obama haters!!!

Dubya absolutely destroyed our economy and financial system - and then - as usual - walked off smirking into the sunset leaving another mess for others to clea up...

Dubya OWNS this recession...

Obama will FIX the economic mess that he inherited, and then he will comletely deserve the tremendous praise that world media will bestow upon him...

Boy - won't the Obama haters have a fit when that happens!!! I can hardly wait (after their endless ad-hominim attacks against the Big O - it will be Industrial Strengh Payback Time!!!)

Oh well, they will still have their twin Gods of Hate - Limbaugh and Hannity - that they can comiserate and share their misery with!!

Old 04-02-2009, 09:20 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
It's going up again today - Dow futures are way up at this point... Asia surged 5% today - Europe is up 3%!!!

Don't you love it!!!

Everytime the market goes up or the economy recovers - it take the wind right out of the sails of the Obama haters!!!
Yeah, my stock values will double between now and April 20th... this right winger is really hating that!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Dubya absolutely destroyed our economy and financial system - and then - as usual - walked off smirking into the sunset leaving another mess for others to clea up...

Dubya OWNS this recession...

Obama will FIX the economic mess that he inherited, and then he will comletely deserve the tremendous praise that world media will bestow upon him...

Boy - won't the Obama haters have a fit when that happens!!! I can hardly wait (after their endless ad-hominim attacks against the Big O - it will be Industrial Strengh Payback Time!!!)

Oh well, they will still have their twin Gods of Hate - Limbaugh and Hannity - that they can comiserate and share their misery with!!
Can you ever focus on ONE accurate statement, try, try hard.. I'm sure you'll find something right to say.

Please return to school and study business cycles and how fear affects the market, then come back and tell us what color socks you have on. Maybe you'll get that right at least..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections