U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 02:29 PM

4,433 posts, read 3,915,777 times

Advertisements

Mexican Drug War

Look,

We can take it sitting down. Hillary blames the United States.

Get real. Put up a big wall, and kill anyone who tries to get in illegally.

That will stop the Mexican drug dealers.

Mexicans can find jobs in their own country. It is not America's responsibility to employ Mexicans. That is Mexico's responsibility.

If Mexico wants to have good relations with the U.S. they would stop this crap on their own.

Again, another nation choosing the United States to fix their own coruption.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2009, 06:58 PM

18,063 posts, read 10,096,921 times
If there were no buyers, there would be no sellers.

Who do you think are the buyers if not Americans?

The drug dealers are merchants following the age old laws of supply and demand. Eliminate demand, the supply will stop and the drug wars with it.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post

The drug dealers are merchants following the age old laws of supply and demand. Eliminate demand, the supply will stop and the drug wars with it.
Many times young people are forced to buy. That's how pushers get them started.

If drugs weren't on the streets to begin with ... maybe people wouldn't even consider them.

I say cut off the supply.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:16 PM

242 posts, read 1,063,967 times
Default Mexican Drug War, aint what you think it is...

You see, the nitwits that run our government is called the Global Elites, they are running this drug world, because that is how their HUGE ORGANIZATION the Bilderbergers ( The GLobal Elites, make their monies and Hillary is part of that group. So the " war on drugs" will never go away, because it is the world of the GLOBAL ELITES who want to bring in their New World Order, and OBAMA is working for them too, can't YOU ALL see the corruption, HILLARY is a stooge a puppet, mahn she looks terrible she her on TV she has aged like 10 years.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post

If drugs weren't on the streets to begin with ... maybe people wouldn't even consider them.

Pure and utter uncomposted bovine fecal byproduct.

I used street drugs for 17 years and have 23 years of being clean and sober under my belt. I wake up every morning a recovering alcoholic and addict with a choice to use or not to use. As long as I don't use, I have a choice. If I ever make a choice to use again one day, the substance will take the choice away from me from that point on.

I know a lot of people who have used any and every drug you can name and a lot of them you never heard of, and all of them singly or as a group would happily tell you to your face that you don't have a clue in July what you are talking about.

You must get your information on drugs from either D.A.R.E. or directly from the DEA. Nobody else I can think of would ever make such ridiculous statements as those I highlighted in your post.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:13 PM

Look,

If Americans want to huff or use pot, they can get it ... American made.

So, many folks want to do heroine. To make drugs harder to get .. would be a good thing, right?

Sober people need to stand up. OK, there is a drug market. Idiots that want to bruise their brains cause demand. That's a fact.

But, killing drug runners at the border would send a message to the lords. That their business is tougher than they think. And unwanted.

When you see a bug in your house you kill it. When you see a Mexican with a load of drugs in his a*s you kill him.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:18 AM

5,138 posts, read 7,209,741 times
Quote:

Your post is 100% correct.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:23 AM

47,576 posts, read 60,518,304 times
Quote:

Then I guess you would say the same thing about guns sales to Mexicans?

Old 03-29-2009, 08:27 AM

47,576 posts, read 60,518,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post

That's why the Mexican traffickers are sure to get their candy colored crystal meth into the middle schools, there is no market unless they create it, get young children addicted before they can really decide.

They could be stopped at the border -- both for drugs and guns but this is all more about taking Constitutional rights away from the citizens of both countries -- Mexicans also have a constitution - not that bad of one.

Hillary promotes an open border, unlimited illegal immigration, she's done nothing to take control over that open border back from the criminals. Violent criminals control the border, thanks to our politicians.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
That's why the Mexican traffickers are sure to get their candy colored crystal meth into the middle schools, there is no market unless they create it, get young children addicted before they can really decide.

They could be stopped at the border -- both for drugs and guns but this is all more about taking Constitutional rights away from the citizens of both countries -- Mexicans also have a constitution - not that bad of one.

Hillary promotes an open border, unlimited illegal immigration, she's done nothing to take control over that open border back from the criminals. Violent criminals control the border, thanks to our politicians.
Show me the link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or