U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2009, 10:35 PM

97 posts, read 111,283 times

Advertisements

haven't we all had enough. how much bs should we let the government shove down our throats before we tell them enough is enough. i have to tell you the pride that i personally experianced when i heard the leader of the free world tell me that my chevette was covered bumper to bumper ,and if i acted today he'd throw in a set of floor mats. youve got to be kidding. the out rage at the currant situation is being expressed in our great nation by having tea party's ,i sincerly doubt that throwing a couple bags of lipton into our nations rivers is going to do much more than choke a couple of fish. and then p**s off a few environmentalist. maybe we should throw some things that might actually fix the problem, starting with the knuckle heads that caused the problem in washington. since they seem to want to hold people accountable for the grief we're facing i guess we could start with them. then maybe we could look in the mirror and ask ourselves why we weren't willing to be responsible members of society. believe it or not we have a moral responsability to be accountable to ourselves and to each other .we cannot assess any blame for the mess we are in unless we are willing to start with ourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 10:52 PM

5,027 posts, read 5,532,420 times
You are the kind of person I worry about. How big is your arsenal?

Old 04-01-2009, 11:04 PM

2,660 posts, read 6,021,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermanufacturing View Post
haven't we all had enough. how much bs should we let the government shove down our throats before we tell them enough is enough. i have to tell you the pride that i personally experianced when i heard the leader of the free world tell me that my chevette was covered bumper to bumper ,and if i acted today he'd throw in a set of floor mats. youve got to be kidding. the out rage at the currant situation is being expressed in our great nation by having tea party's ,i sincerly doubt that throwing a couple bags of lipton into our nations rivers is going to do much more than choke a couple of fish. and then p**s off a few environmentalist. maybe we should throw some things that might actually fix the problem, starting with the knuckle heads that caused the problem in washington. since they seem to want to hold people accountable for the grief we're facing i guess we could start with them. then maybe we could look in the mirror and ask ourselves why we weren't willing to be responsible members of society. believe it or not we have a moral responsability to be accountable to ourselves and to each other .we cannot assess any blame for the mess we are in unless we are willing to start with ourself.
I would have read what you wrote ... had you seperated sentences and used upper-case letters at the beginning of each sentence.

If you would be so kind as to repost this in a readable format, I would be more than happy to contribute to your thread or what you have to say.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:10 PM

97 posts, read 111,283 times
dont particularly care if you contribute isnt america great..... a product of public education

Old 04-01-2009, 11:41 PM

197 posts, read 236,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
You are the kind of person I worry about. How big is your arsenal?

Sadly, many people think this is the prototype of an "american", I rather deal with migrant workers.

Old 04-02-2009, 02:52 PM

1,867 posts, read 3,669,766 times
Haven't been around in a while, is the OP a wingnut and is that why you're focusing on grammar rather than the content of the post? Cuz I tend to agree with the OP completely. Why are these geniuses who ran our country into the ground still holding jobs and not in jail. The funniest part was when "we" worried that the geniuses at AIG and other banks would run to other, more stable, jobs that dont F with their contracts. Braindrain and all that. Well ya know what?! GO! Go find another a**hole bank to hire you're criminal ass! I want these MerFers locked up! I want the money they stole through their "bonuses" RETURNED TO AMERICAN TAXPAYERS. And ya know what, get rid of Geitner and Summers, who are so entrenched in the industry and de-regulation that it is just impossible to trust them and their negligent judgment!

I wont be happy until the justice department starts going after ALL THESE MerFers that ruined our country. I dont care that they supposedly did not commit a crime. I dont buy that!

Old 04-02-2009, 04:26 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,400,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
Haven't been around in a while, is the OP a wingnut and is that why you're focusing on grammar rather than the content of the post? Cuz I tend to agree with the OP completely. Why are these geniuses who ran our country into the ground still holding jobs and not in jail. The funniest part was when "we" worried that the geniuses at AIG and other banks would run to other, more stable, jobs that dont F with their contracts. Braindrain and all that. Well ya know what?! GO! Go find another a**hole bank to hire you're criminal ass! I want these MerFers locked up! I want the money they stole through their "bonuses" RETURNED TO AMERICAN TAXPAYERS. And ya know what, get rid of Geitner and Summers, who are so entrenched in the industry and de-regulation that it is just impossible to trust them and their negligent judgment!

I wont be happy until the justice department starts going after ALL THESE MerFers that ruined our country. I dont care that they supposedly did not commit a crime. I dont buy that!
You should know by now that anyone who attacks spelling and grammar usage and such is doing so because they have no debate. It is the way of the liberal these days.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:06 PM

2,659 posts, read 2,573,660 times
OP, I'm disappointed that you weren't referring to the constant garbage threads on this forum that are based in fantasy rather than reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or