U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-05-2009, 06:52 AM
 
21,044 posts, read 19,531,999 times
Reputation: 5930

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Well, with a name like " Barack Hussein Obama" you'd expect to find camels around the White House somewhere.
My, how typically RepubRacist!


Better a camel than the jack--s that WAS () in there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-05-2009, 02:11 PM
 
Location: Missouri
3,640 posts, read 4,400,760 times
Reputation: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"Euro-weenies" ?

WoW! What a brilliant, intellectual comment on world affairs and obvious ignorance of Europe!!! No wonder bush was your boy!

I take it that you don't think other countries should show respect for the U.S. or any other countries.....
They are weenies. Who in the hell saved their asses from WWII? WWI? Yeah, go ahead and tell us all how courageous they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2009, 07:30 PM
 
Location: Dorchester
2,602 posts, read 4,313,486 times
Reputation: 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"Euro-weenies" ?

WoW! What a brilliant, intellectual comment on world affairs and obvious ignorance of Europe!!! No wonder bush was your boy!

I take it that you don't think other countries should show respect for the U.S. or any other countries.....
Not all Europeans are weenies. Just the ones whose opinion you respect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-11-2009, 05:47 PM
 
43 posts, read 47,033 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
They are weenies. Who in the hell saved their asses from WWII? WWI? Yeah, go ahead and tell us all how courageous they are.
Weenies????, wow, the english took some severe pounding by the germans for way too long. They stood firm, and fought with their hearts, long enough to allow the soviets to drive the germans back, and ultimately go all the way into Berlin, and wait for the allied forces to also make it to Berlin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-11-2009, 10:32 PM
 
48,516 posts, read 83,748,691 times
Reputation: 18042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
We've seen with great pride, the admiration with which even the royal family look at the Obama's, they look "grand" in this trip to London, when our president talks, everyone listens, not since the Kennedy's have we had such an impressive president and first lady, this is a breath of fresh air, mostly after having the bush's for 8 years, they looked like "hillbillies".
Now we have Michelle Obama, by far our most elegant first lady ever. We should all rejoice, now I feel really proud of being an american.

God;I hope not with what we have learned about JFKK and his camelot. that included many women even a mob bosses girlfriend. We don't need another con like that as presdient.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2009, 08:59 AM
 
Location: Missouri
3,640 posts, read 4,400,760 times
Reputation: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
God;I hope not with what we have learned about JFKK and his camelot. that included many women even a mob bosses girlfriend. We don't need another con like that as presdient.
Don't worry, you and we have a different con for a President and it was a still different con when Bush was President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2009, 04:07 AM
 
46 posts, read 55,260 times
Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuita View Post
Weenies????, wow, the english took some severe pounding by the germans for way too long. They stood firm, and fought with their hearts, long enough to allow the soviets to drive the germans back, and ultimately go all the way into Berlin, and wait for the allied forces to also make it to Berlin.

True!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2009, 06:50 AM
 
Location: Londonderry, NH
41,505 posts, read 51,274,872 times
Reputation: 24611
Please remember some of the "weenie Euros" you disparage required the entire allied world, including the Russians, to drive out of the parts of Europe they conquered in less than 2 years. Now 60 years later the Germans dominate the European economy. Disparaging a potential, hell actual, competitor by calling them Weenies leads to underestimating their competency and misunderstanding their goals. Europe dominated the world with guns once upon a time and is trying to reestablish that dominance with money because monetary dominance is profitable while military dominance is very costly.

They may be “weenie Euros” but they are smart “weenie Euros”.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2009, 07:39 AM
 
Location: Missouri
3,640 posts, read 4,400,760 times
Reputation: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Please remember some of the "weenie Euros" you disparage required the entire allied world, including the Russians, to drive out of the parts of Europe they conquered in less than 2 years. Now 60 years later the Germans dominate the European economy. Disparaging a potential, hell actual, competitor by calling them Weenies leads to underestimating their competency and misunderstanding their goals. Europe dominated the world with guns once upon a time and is trying to reestablish that dominance with money because monetary dominance is profitable while military dominance is very costly.

They may be “weenie Euros” but they are smart “weenie Euros”.
Yeah, so smart they are being overrun by Muslims and having to change and make new laws just for them. Kind of like us being overrun by Mexicans and having to make new and change exisitng laws just for them because they seem to be the chosen people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2009, 12:14 AM
 
197 posts, read 236,735 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Yeah, so smart they are being overrun by Muslims and having to change and make new laws just for them. Kind of like us being overrun by Mexicans and having to make new and change exisitng laws just for them because they seem to be the chosen people.

Ok, fine, there is immigration in every country of the world, ......,
and your point is?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top