U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-26-2009, 11:20 AM
 
2,260 posts, read 3,366,959 times
Reputation: 381

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
You will never get it, it will be eight rough years for you to have to call Obama your president, day by day Barack proves to be the best President
we ever had, yes, ever.....
This statement is what's wrong with most Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-06-2009, 05:46 PM
 
46 posts, read 55,265 times
Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
This statement is what's wrong with most Americans.

In five months in power Barack has done more good to the US than what the two bushes and ronald reagan combined ever did for our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 05:56 PM
 
Location: Dangling from a mooses antlers
7,311 posts, read 12,175,476 times
Reputation: 6130
Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
In five months in power Barack has done more good to the US than what the two bushes and ronald reagan combined ever did for our country.
Yes, he is the greatest thing since canned crops. Proof positive that money really does grow on trees.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/akbushcop/canofcrops.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 05:58 PM
 
Location: Dangling from a mooses antlers
7,311 posts, read 12,175,476 times
Reputation: 6130
Obama the Great. Bringing peace to your doorstep everyday whether you want it or not...


Last edited by stiffnecked; 06-06-2009 at 06:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 07:20 PM
 
48,516 posts, read 83,758,908 times
Reputation: 18042
JFK was just like his old man .Joe kennedy told his sons that it doesn't matter what you really are;it just matters what they think you are. JFL played this to perfection.People thought he was a family man with a lovely wife;she was but he was anyhting other than that. He also dealt with the Mob;tried to assinate a foreign leader;evn used the mob to try;Then there was the bay of pigs disaster and his i with teh famopus doctor feel good as he was known in hollywood involve. Its a insult to compare Obama to JFK and pray for his wife that he isn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2009, 07:50 PM
 
46 posts, read 55,265 times
Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Obama the Great. Bringing peace to your doorstep everyday whether you want it or not...

Ha, ha, ha I like the picture. Now you people must be pulling your hair with the popularity of Barack all over the world, I would say that right wingers have no chance at the white house in at least 20 years.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-08-2009, 11:30 AM
 
Location: Londonderry, NH
41,505 posts, read 51,280,422 times
Reputation: 24611
PALIN/JINDAL in 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2009, 06:07 AM
 
12,870 posts, read 13,122,563 times
Reputation: 4453
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
JFK was just like his old man .Joe kennedy told his sons that it doesn't matter what you really are;it just matters what they think you are. JFL played this to perfection.People thought he was a family man with a lovely wife;she was but he was anyhting other than that. He also dealt with the Mob;tried to assinate a foreign leader;evn used the mob to try;Then there was the bay of pigs disaster and his i with teh famopus doctor feel good as he was known in hollywood involve. Its a insult to compare Obama to JFK and pray for his wife that he isn't.
it is an insult to JFK, in my opinion. JFK served his country and at least JFK tried to get our country back to fiscally sound currency. of course, he was assassinated after that.
obama is just trying to put us on another fiscal bubble, or rather trying to extend the bubble that we were in previously.
i could care less about our politician's personal lives (as long as there are no patronage jobs involved) but would like to see a politician actually stand up and try to get our country back on track.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2009, 12:26 AM
 
197 posts, read 236,765 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
PALIN/JINDAL in 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024.

That would be a great combo: Palin already a national joke, and jindal the indian guy that froze before the cameras after obama's state of the union, and also joke to be...., this would follow the tradition of goofy people by the republicans such as; reagan, dan quayle, gw bush, kimbaugh, etc., but in this case not a chance, obama remains the most popular president in history.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-15-2009, 08:26 AM
 
Location: Dorchester
2,602 posts, read 4,313,847 times
Reputation: 1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
That would be a great combo: Palin already a national joke, and jindal the indian guy that froze before the cameras after obama's state of the union, and also joke to be...., this would follow the tradition of goofy people by the republicans such as; reagan, dan quayle, gw bush, kimbaugh, etc., but in this case not a chance, obama remains the most popular president in history.....
So you believe that Palin will be the Republican candidate?

Just as you hope that to be the case, we hope you continue believing it to be the case.

Also I do not think that you understand what the word or concept of history is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:03 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top