Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 09:47 AM

340 posts, read 704,225 times

Advertisements

Let it go-----let it go----let it go----

She is not VP, not running for President, she lives in Alaska, not in your bubble gum world.

But it must make you happy and fell relevant because you picked up some rep points - way to go!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 09:47 AM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
I have relatives I have nothing to do with because of their lifestyles (crime, welfare abusers, etc.)...someone is really grasping at straws with this one...everyone is probably related to someone who isn't so good...

Old 04-04-2009, 11:43 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
Default Sarah Palin's Sis-In-Law Turns Alleged Outlaw

The holier than thou's sister in law in a bit of trouble.....What a dysfunctional family...Can you just imagine had this deanback got elected....Yikes....The thought of that still gives me the creeps. Damn how those associations can impact your political career....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
Sarah Palin's sister-in-law is accused of breaking into a house not once, but twice to steal money.

Anchorage police say Diana Palin was arrested Thursday after she allegedly broke into a house where the gun-toting homeowner was waiting. She faces two counts of felony burglary and misdemeanor counts of criminal trespass and theft.

The bust went down in Sarah Palin's hometown of Wasilla.

Police say there is evidence that Diana is associated with a Tuesday break-in at the same house where 400 bucks was taken.

Sarah Palin has no comment.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Old 04-04-2009, 11:48 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I do recall Bidens family being played up as a close knit, successful and law abiding one during the campaign as well.
Maybe that is the case, maybe not.
The point is that it is wrong to bring up the misdeeds of relatives of candidates, regardless of party. I believe that wholeheartedly.
I mean, one of my brothers is prof. at a university the other in federal prison for drug related crimes. Do either of their lives reflect on mine? Does my phd brother make me more intelligent? Does my drug dealer brother make me a drug user?
Or does this only work if I were a republican?
Double standards are so lame.....
My point is that the conservatives like Rush Limbo hold the palin family as a bastion of all that is right and good ... I think they are a family like anyone else, but when you have folks like Zucker and Limbo and the Palin family themselves out there tooting their own horns, they can't hollar "foul" when the luster comes off the brass nameplate.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:52 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Wow, liberals cant stop making postings about Palin.. Do they understand that everytime they start a new thread, they make her sound more important than she is.

What does this have to do with politics let alone elections.

Liberals, she lost, get over it, you cant even win gracefully.. jees..

Old 04-04-2009, 11:53 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Talking Palin's sister-in-law accused of theft, home invasion in Alaska governor's hometown

Trailer trash syndrome, maybe?

Old 04-04-2009, 11:55 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
I have relatives I have nothing to do with because of their lifestyles (crime, welfare abusers, etc.)...someone is really grasping at straws with this one...everyone is probably related to someone who isn't so good...
'Grasping at straws' would imply making a big deal out of nothing. This woman was arrested for burglery, twice in the same home and, hopefully, endangering the life of a minor since she took her four year old daughter with her to the burglery.

No straws being grasped here.

You want to discuss the Biden's or/and the Obama's there are dozens of threads to do that in. This thread is about Diana Palin>>BURGLER AND CHILD ABUSER.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:59 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
I'm starting to see a pattern. Biden's family - coke heads. Obama...used to love coke (maybe still?).

Puts "line by line" in a whole new perspective doesnt it?

You'd think with all the coke they snort they could have read through that budget in no time.

In your anticoke rant, you missed one. A BIG one.

Mission accomplished.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:00 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Wow, liberals cant stop making postings about Palin.. Do they understand that everytime they start a new thread, they make her sound more important than she is.

What does this have to do with politics let alone elections.

Liberals, she lost, get over it, you cant even win gracefully.. jees..
Yup, she lost along with all of the GOP.....That arse-lashing ya'll took upside the head is still sweet....Amazing how you guys love to dish it out but can't take it when the shoe's on the other foot.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:02 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,684,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Yes - but if you stood for elections, praised family values and made statements against "big city folk", incidents like these will come back to haunt you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections