U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:04 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,393,099 times
Reputation: 9358

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Yup, she lost along with all of the GOP.....That arse-lashing ya'll took upside the head is still sweet....Amazing how you guys love to dish it out but can't take it when the shoe's on the other foot.
Actually I dont consider this news worthy for the country, let alone an election issue. I think you guys have to keep bringing up Palin in order to distract from the real current issues facing this country. Do you get out much? Is Palin really an issue for you? Do you need mental help to get over your emotional attachment to the woman or shall we call the authorities because you left wing guys cant seem to stop stalking someone who's not in the national spotlight. Odd, What Obama says and does isnt important unlike what Sarah Palins husbands sister does?

Last edited by pghquest; 04-04-2009 at 12:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:12 PM
 
Location: Mount Dora, FL
2,968 posts, read 2,626,719 times
Reputation: 1423
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Actually I dont consider this news worthy for the country, let alone an election issue. I think you guys have to keep bringing up Palin in order to distract from the real current issues facing this country. Do you get out much? Is Palin really an issue for you? Do you need mental help to get over your emotional attachment to the woman or shall we call the authorities because you left wing guys cant seem to stop stalking someone who's not in the national spotlight. Odd, What Obama says and does isnt important but what Sarah Palins husbands sister does is?
Classic GOP response, don't address the issue..attack, in this case, the poster. Contrary to popular belief you right wing nut cases love the art of distraction and of course this is news worthy she (Palin) still wants to run for President whether you like it or not. With regard to me needing help I'm not supporting a baseless & idea-less party -- You are....don't ya just love being in the minority, I love seeing ya there...LOSERS..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:13 PM
 
4,608 posts, read 7,280,933 times
Reputation: 1243
Duke, steer... what's with this all things Palin fetish of yours? Shouldn't you be posting this drivel in Hobbies and Recreation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:18 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,393,099 times
Reputation: 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Classic GOP response, don't address the issue..attack, in this case, the poster. Contrary to popular belief you right wing nut cases love the art of distraction and of course this is news worthy she (Palin) still wants to run for President whether you like it or not. With regard to me needing help I'm not supporting a baseless & idea-less party -- You are....don't ya just love being in the minority, I love seeing ya there...LOSERS..
Classic GOP response? Didnt you just do what you accused me of doing? Attacking the poster? I guess the "right wing nut case" was intended as a compliment. Please

So Palin wants to run for President? Says who and why would something her hisbands sister do be news worthy? Those who want to continue to attack something her husbands sister does, or someone who wants to attack her daughters boyfriend? Funny how Obamas parents and brother are 'distracting" from the issue but surely they are closer to Obama than someone who related by marriage.

Dont care about being in the minority, unlike some, (apparantly you with your own admission) I dont need others who pat me on the back, give me "good feedback" to know that I just scored a point. The fact that you continue to talk about Palin proves that she's touched a nerve with you and you continue to just validate her candidacy.. Looks to me like a point for Palin at the liberals expense..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:24 PM
 
Location: Mount Dora, FL
2,968 posts, read 2,626,719 times
Reputation: 1423
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Classic GOP response? Didnt you just do what you accused me of doing? Attacking the poster? I guess the "right wing nut case" was intended as a compliment. Please

So Palin wants to run for President? Says who and why would something her hisbands sister do be news worthy? Those who want to continue to attack something her husbands sister does, or someone who wants to attack her daughters boyfriend? Funny how Obamas parents and brother are 'distracting" from the issue but surely they are closer to Obama than someone who related by marriage.

Dont care about being in the minority, unlike some, (apparantly you with your own admission) I dont need others who pat me on the back, give me "good feedback" to know that I just scored a point. The fact that you continue to talk about Palin proves that she's touched a nerve with you and you continue to just validate her candidacy.. Looks to me like a point for Palin at the liberals expense..
As hard as you try you can't even 'spin' right....sheesh....yup you're right....Palin sure did touch a nerve with me....I'm so beside myself you have no idea....but probably not as much as Pres. Obama gets under the skin of you & your GOP friends...Have you watched Hannity or listened to Rush lately...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 12:29 PM
 
Location: Mount Dora, FL
2,968 posts, read 2,626,719 times
Reputation: 1423
I'm done talking to you pg whoever you are....Please go post in another thread somewhere else....Ugh...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 01:36 PM
 
Location: The Woods
16,936 posts, read 22,220,713 times
Reputation: 9026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
'Grasping at straws' would imply making a big deal out of nothing. This woman was arrested for burglery, twice in the same home and, hopefully, endangering the life of a minor since she took her four year old daughter with her to the burglery.

No straws being grasped here.

You want to discuss the Biden's or/and the Obama's there are dozens of threads to do that in. This thread is about Diana Palin>>BURGLER AND CHILD ABUSER.
The crime is not minor, but where the grasping at straws comes in is making a connection to Governor Palin. So, is everyone's relatives perfect, those who are making such a connection?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 01:37 PM
 
4,669 posts, read 4,075,704 times
Reputation: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Updated: 7:26 p.m.

Palin's sister-in-law accused of theft, home invasion in Alaska governor's hometown

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) ó Police say Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's sister-in-law is accused of breaking into the same home twice to steal money.

Deputy Wasilla Police Chief Greg Wood says 35-year-old Diana Palin was arrested Thursday after she was confronted by the homeowner in the governor's hometown of Wasilla. She faces two counts of felony burglary and misdemeanor counts of criminal trespass and theft.

Wood says tire tracks and shoe prints tied Palin to another break-in Tuesday in which $400 was taken. Police have not tied Palin to another burglary at the home last week.

Governor spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton says Palin is the half sister of the governor's husband and the family has no comment.

Palin's sister-in-law accused of theft, home invasion in Alaska governor's hometown -- chicagotribune.com

the election is over....let it go.

she's old news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 01:43 PM
 
Location: Hangin' with the bears.
3,811 posts, read 4,343,493 times
Reputation: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
The crime is not minor, but where the grasping at straws comes in is making a connection to Governor Palin. So, is everyone's relatives perfect, those who are making such a connection?
There is a connection. Diana Palin is Todd Palin's sister who is Walin' Blamin' Palin's husband and go to guy.

What should be happening, maybe it is, is someone in the family should save the four year old child who was dragged along to at least one of the burgleries. Instead of 'no comment', I'd, maybe, have a little respect for ol' Walin' if she or someone in the immediate family gave a statement that the child is being and will continue to be protected from endangerment and abuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2009, 01:48 PM
 
21,713 posts, read 27,759,713 times
Reputation: 16171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Lot's of meth heads in the Wasilla, AK area. She might be one of those and trying to score some cash for some meth. Lot's of burglaries in the area.
This is probably the most likely scenario.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:07 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top