Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2009, 02:03 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
That last line is what I have a problem with Katiana, why would Dr. Fukino need someone to speak for her. Dr. Fukino could have stated those exact words but, she did not. Instead it appears that someone called a different person in the department who did not see the BC to get the wording they wanted. I need to hear it from Dr. Fukino, or see the original BC, and that is the last time I will say it as this is an old argument.
Probably because she is the spokesperson for the Health Dept, the PR person if you will.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:12 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Where did I say I would not discuss it? I will not rehash old arguments over and over with people who are just finding this thread or want to continue the old arguments. There is nothing to be gained from that.

As far as closing the thread, I have a right to post what I want, when I want, and to whom I want, as you do. This is not my thread, I do not own it, I have stated how I will post in it from now on and I intend to follow the OP rules and I refuse to continue to debate what has been debated ad nauseum.

You have not debated this issue. You have thrown every piece of garbage at this non-existent wall, hoping that something will stick. Then you post the same lame crapola over and over again just to keep the thread active.

This is intellectual dishonesty at it's most glaring.

Then you have the unmitigated gall to act like you're a victim, and declare you will post to whom you want, but you won't answer anything that may counter your so-called proof. THEN you whine you'll go crying to the mods if we don't play nice.

Grow up.

You can't stand the heat, bub, get the he!! out of the kitchen. Your Birth Certificate issue has no merit, it NEVER had merit, and WILL NEVER have merit.

If you can't stand derision, then stop spamming the thread to keep it on the front page. Let it die the undignified death it's more than entitled to and move on to another tinfoil hat conspiracy theory propigated by right wing freepers who have little time on their hands.

All this self-righteous BS gives me pause. If Obama were a little less, shall we say, tan, would this matter to you? My answer he!! no, whether you want to admit that to yourself or not.

You want to keep this thread on the front page? Goodie. But get prepared to be made fun of, and take it like an adult when you are.

so buuu freaking huuuu.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:14 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Probably because she is the spokesperson for the Health Dept, the PR person if you will.
Thank you for making that point. Of course, I'm sure some people may believe that the spokesperson for the Health Dept. in Hawaii is in on the conspiracy too.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:20 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
You have not debated this issue. You have thrown every piece of garbage at this non-existent wall, hoping that something will stick. Then you post the same lame crapola over and over again just to keep the thread active.

This is intellectual dishonesty at it's most glaring.

Then you have the unmitigated gall to act like you're a victim, and declare you will post to whom you want, but you won't answer anything that may counter your so-called proof. THEN you whine you'll go crying to the mods if we don't play nice.

Grow up.

You can't stand the heat, bub, get the he!! out of the kitchen. Your Birth Certificate issue has no merit, it NEVER had merit, and WILL NEVER have merit.

If you can't stand derision, then stop spamming the thread to keep it on the front page. Let it die the undignified death it's more than entitled to and move on to another tinfoil hat conspiracy theory propigated by right wing freepers who have little time on their hands.

All this self-righteous BS gives me pause. If Obama were a little less, shall we say, tan, would this matter to you? My answer he!! no, whether you want to admit that to yourself or not.

You want to keep this thread on the front page? Goodie. But get prepared to be made fun of, and take it like an adult when you are.

so buuu freaking huuuu.
Tried to give you rep point. Won't let me.

Good overview.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Tried to give you rep point.

Quote:
Won't let me.

Quote:
Good overview

Old 04-15-2009, 02:45 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
So why didn't Dr. Fukino state the same? Her statement was very ambiguous in my opinion. She could have stated that there was a Hawaiian BC on file that showed Obama was born in Hawaii but she did not.

To make things worse, Obama will not allow that BC to be seen. WHY?

Old 04-15-2009, 02:49 PM

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said."

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu (http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html?rss=hon&psp=news - broken link)

Dunno, looks pretty unambiguous to me.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:50 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
So why didn't Dr. Fukino state the same? Her statement was very ambiguous in my opinion. She could have stated that there was a Hawaiian BC on file that showed Obama was born in Hawaii but she did not.

To make things worse, Obama will not allow that BC to be seen. WHY?
OK, I can't get into his head. But . . . the one he posted on the web was immediately denounced by the birthers as a fake. Plus, no one is clamoring to see any other candidate's BC. Granted, there are no concerns about them, but everyone just accepts at face value that the others were born where they said they were born. When McCain's was posted on the web, (though we knew he was born in Panama), none of the birthers said it was a fake,yet its authenticity was no more vouched for than Obama's.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:04 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
OK, I can't get into his head. But . . . the one he posted on the web was immediately denounced by the birthers as a fake. Plus, no one is clamoring to see any other candidate's BC. Granted, there are no concerns about them, but everyone just accepts at face value that the others were born where they said they were born. When McCain's was posted on the web, (though we knew he was born in Panama), none of the birthers said it was a fake,yet its authenticity was no more vouched for than Obama's.
That's not true Katiana, Here (http://theliberaldemocrat.com/?p=1317 - broken link) is an article about how McCain was vetted but Obama was not.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:20 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
If you are not aware of all of the nuances of the situation, I am sure it confuses you. This is typical of people who come into this thread with no idea of what's going on and then they throw aspersions around out of ignorance.

Its funny your use of the word "ignorance". I've read enough of the garbage to know that its BS. I don't need to go through 200+ pages to recognize a position that is off balanced, I do not need to read 200+ pages of what you call nuance of the situation again i call it comedic relief.
This thread does not confuse me, your so called position confused me. So which one is it, the both parents not a natural born citizen or the birth certificate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections