Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2009, 11:06 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Ah-ha. I see. Also one must be logged in to post a comment. So, the comment was linked to C/D...........could that be a call for help to come to the rescue of the b/c topic on C/D board???
Rescue...that's hilarious.

Old 04-19-2009, 11:12 AM

I feared this sort of thing was going to happen sooner or later. The first murder has happened to a key witness in the passport fraud case.

Key witness in passport fraud case fatally shot

"A key witness in a federal probe into passport information stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District church, the Metropolitan Police Department said yesterday"

Here is an article that will give you more info on this case.

Obama's Intelligence Adviser Involved in Security Breach (http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/brennan_passport_breach/2009/01/12/170430.html - broken link)

Last edited by TRUEGRITT; 04-19-2009 at 11:26 AM..

Old 04-19-2009, 03:38 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
LOL they already have a new conspiracy theory just in case President Obama produces the vault copy of his B/C.....the birfers are really becoming unhinged LOL!
Quote:
Don't know about 9/11 conspiracy, but do know from DC source that an Administration team is working on perfecting a forgery of the long-form birth certificate. They plan on presenting it in a a month or so. The source is FBI agent who has drinking buddy from University of Illinois now in the Administration. Its second hand, but the source is supposed to be solid.
Defend Our Freedoms | Is the Obama administration working on a forged long-form Birth Certificate as we speak?

Old 04-19-2009, 03:51 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
LOL! DH went to grad school at the U of Ill. I wonder if he's a drinking buddy of this guy, too!

Old 04-19-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
LOL! DH went to grad school at the U of Ill. I wonder if he's a drinking buddy of this guy, too!
Seriously this birfer movement has to be made up of a bunch of retards(no offense to the medically mentally ill intended)....

Old 04-20-2009, 09:02 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
He says he admits to being antisemitic because of the way he was treated while living in a Jewish neighborhood growing up. He said "they hate me and I hate them". He has issues but I still do not see the WS charge.
Oh, and I guess that makes him a "good" antisemite.

Old 04-20-2009, 09:16 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Not just the Brinks robery, there were many other bombings and this from the same article that the alleged cop killer came from;

"The Weather Underground took responsibility for bombing the Pentagon and other buildings in the 1970s. Ayers and Dohrn were indicted in 1970 after a bomb blast killed three members in a New York City townhouse. Charges were later dropped because of misconduct by investigators."
The three people who were killed were members of the Weather Underground.

"Misconduct by investigators"..........so, Tg, you would support a case against someone where the investigators had cheated? You do realize, don't you, that there is corruption in police departments, just like everywhere else, and that police do in fact CHEAT in investigations in cases, especially high profile POLITICAL hot-topic cases.

Misconduct by law enforcement could mean "planting" evidence, breaking the law, etc., etc., etc. When a case is DROPPED that means that law enforcement does not have the evidence need to prove their allegation. Have you forgotten the little "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" thing? Well, of course you have.

Old 04-20-2009, 09:33 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Ellis Washington's Obama Derangement

"Fascists? Nazis? Mobsters? Devils? Pagan gods? The WorldNetDaily columnist has likened Barack Obama (among others) to all of these and more. Unsurprisingly, he's also a worshipper of Michael Savage."

"According to the tagline on Ellis Washington's WorldNetDaily columns, he is a "professor of law and political science at Savannah State University" in Georgia. Given the amount of vitriol and false and misleading information in his columns, one has to wonder what kind of education Washington is providing to his students."

Ellis Washington's Obama Derangement

Interesting that the name Ellis Washington does not show up when searching the site for Savannah State University............

What's up with that? Is Ellis Washington a "professor of law and political science at Savannah State University"? Is there a law school at Savannah State University?

WHEN are the devoted followers of their leader, Orly Taitz, going to start doing just a little bit of due diligence to attempt to validate the information posted on her web site? And, for that matter, WHEN are they going to "fact check" the posts on WND? Talk about sheep to the slaughter! These people seem to take everything that Orly says or puts up on her web site at "face value." AMAZING.

Search for the name Ellis Washington on this link. If you can find this guy at Savannah State University, please let me know.

Ellis Washington claimed to be a professor of law at a black university that has no law school, so look him up in their faculty list, and you will see there is no one by that name working there.

simba.savstate.edu/directory/

Old 04-20-2009, 10:55 AM

Looks like somebody isn't very happy with Dr.Orly Esq's antics, here is a copy of the complaint filed against Orly Taitz with the California Bar Association.

http://countryfirst.bravehost.com/ph...527a323ecc5349

Old 04-20-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
The three people who were killed were members of the Weather Underground.

"Misconduct by investigators"..........so, Tg, you would support a case against someone where the investigators had cheated? You do realize, don't you, that there is corruption in police departments, just like everywhere else, and that police do in fact CHEAT in investigations in cases, especially high profile POLITICAL hot-topic cases.

Misconduct by law enforcement could mean "planting" evidence, breaking the law, etc., etc., etc. When a case is DROPPED that means that law enforcement does not have the evidence need to prove their allegation. Have you forgotten the little "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" thing? Well, of course you have.
Austin, here is how innocent Ayers is;

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' Mr. Ayers, who spent the 1970's as a fugitive in the Weather Underground,"

Yeah...he sure sounds innocent to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections