Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2009, 02:03 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Did you just look that up, because before, you did not know what the heck I was talking about. I used the word "alleged" cop killer, and that is a fact. He got off on technicalities but his gang definitely killed cops which makes him guilty by association.

With all of the information that was out there about Ayers during the election..NO didn't have to look it up before responding to you, your responses are just predicatable. Try again, the so called murder technicality was the fact that he was NOT THERE. Maybe you should look it up. Guilt by association? You should really be careful with those three words.

Old 04-17-2009, 02:11 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,660,723 times
Quote:
Did you just look that up, because before, you did not know what the heck I was talking about. I used the word "alleged" cop killer, and that is a fact. He got off on technicalities but his gang definitely killed cops which makes him guilty by association.
So is Orly a racist by association then since she associates with them?

Is that paper that you posted the article from yesterday a white supremacist paper since they employ white supremacists?

Old 04-17-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post

Is that paper that you posted the article from yesterday a white supremacist paper since they employ white supremacists?

I tried to tell him/her about those three words.

Old 04-17-2009, 02:19 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,856 times
Quote:
So...Obama has a reputation of mingling with criminals, alleged cop killers, communist, slum lords, and God Da** Amercan haters, and that can be checked, yet you believe every word he utters without question.
You don't know what I believe regarding anything or everything Obama says. You're going to extremes, Tg. I question EVERYBODY.

Old 04-17-2009, 02:21 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,292 times
Quote:

Is truegrit a white supremacist because he posts articles from a white supremacist paper?

Old 04-17-2009, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
Is truegrit a white supremacist because he posts articles from a white supremacist paper?

hmmm

Old 04-17-2009, 02:31 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
Well the right wingnuts say Obama is guilty by association, can we say hypocrites?

Old 04-17-2009, 02:33 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,856 times
Quote:
When does someone stop being an "ALLEGED cop killer"? Could it be when there is a legal proceeding and the person is either found not guilty or the case is dismissed?

Would you be an "alleged" white supremacist for the rest of your life because of you association with Orly Taitz in terms of keeping her activities updated on Internet message boards?

Let's see.....what might be guilt by association......hmmmm. Would that be like felony murder, which means that if someone is murdered during the commission of a felony, well, anyone associated with (being present) the felony and person who did the crime could also be legally charged with murder? What technicalities are you talking about regarding Ayers? Don't tell me to look it up. Certainly you must have that information on the tip of your tongue.

Yes, I'm feeling better. Just got over having pneumonia. And I still have strong issues with white supremacists.

Old 04-17-2009, 03:15 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
When does someone stop being an "ALLEGED cop killer"? Could it be when there is a legal proceeding and the person is either found not guilty or the case is dismissed?

A case dismissed does not mean that they were not guilty so as far as I am concerned he is still, and will always be an alleged cop killer who got off on a technicality. Are you supporting Ayers and his actions with the Weather Underground?

Would you be an "alleged" white supremacist for the rest of your life because of you association with Orly Taitz in terms of keeping her activities updated on Internet message boards?

This is nonsensical. I might be called an "alleged" Orly Taitz supporter but there is no way I could be called an alleged WS. That would be like calling you an alleged prevaricator because you support Obama.

Let's see.....what might be guilt by association......hmmmm. Would that be like felony murder, which means that if someone is murdered during the commission of a felony, well, anyone associated with (being present) the felony and person who did the crime could also be legally charged with murder? What technicalities are you talking about regarding Ayers? Don't tell me to look it up. Certainly you must have that information on the tip of your tongue.

There is no need because I know you know what I am talking about. You are not one of the uninformed who are posting here.

Yes, I'm feeling better. Just got over having pneumonia. And I still have strong issues with white supremacists.

Fine by me but keep me out of it. I believe in the six degrees of separation, meaning, I am sure you could tie some white supremest to anything, or anybody, if you try hard enough. Glad you are feeling better.
tg

Old 04-17-2009, 03:29 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,136 times
Quote:

No and no. I am speaking in legal terms, you know exactly what I am talking about so, please do not play dumb with me because you think it aides your arguments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections