U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 11:20 AM

3,854 posts, read 3,729,784 times

Advertisements

Back to Ellis Washington, writer for WND..........more interesting information about his credentials........because there have been links to his articles in this thread......and we are supposed to take what he says seriously.

This is at the bottom of articles written by Washington for WND. "Ellis Washington, currently a professor of law and political science at Savannah State University, former editor at the Michigan Law Review and law clerk at The Rutherford Institute, is a graduate of John Marshall Law School "

Birmingham on the brink

There seems to be something wrong with this guy's credentials. Look at the dates he claims to have graduted from law school, and look at the claim to have been "editor of University of Michigan Law Review"......if he didn't go to law school at the University of Michigan, how could he be editor of the University of Michigan Law Review?

I found this on Ellis Washington's own web site. The credentials seem to me to be odd. Look at the dates in re when he claims to have gotten his law degree from John Marshall Law School, and when he claims to have been editor of the University of Michigan Law Review. This also says he is a prof of political science but NOT a professor in law school. Just that he is a "law" commentator. WHICH John Marshall Law School did Washington attend? There is a John Marshall Law School in Chicago, and there is ALSO a John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, and the Atlanta John Marshall Law School was not accredited by the ABA until 2005, which was about ten years after Washington claims he graduated.

* Ellis Washington: DePauw University (BM, 1983);
University of Michigan (MM, 1986);
John Marshall Law School (JD, 1994).
Editor, University of Michigan Law Review (1989).
Law clerk for the Rutherford Institute (1991).
Professor of Political Science, Savannah State University, Law and political commentator, WorldNetDaily.com Freelance writer and lecturer specializing in constitutional law, legal history, legal and political philosophy, jurisprudence, Supreme Court, critical race theory, education and the law and legal feminist theory.

Ellis Washington

Old 04-20-2009, 11:24 AM

12,388 posts, read 11,602,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Back to Ellis Washington, writer for WND..........more interesting information about his credentials........because there have been links to his articles in this thread......and we are supposed to take what he says seriously.
I don't take anything posted on Whacked Nuts Daily seriously, by any of the authors.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Looks like somebody isn't very happy with Dr.Orly Esq's antics, here is a copy of the complaint filed against Orly Taitz with the California Bar Association.

http://countryfirst.bravehost.com/ph...527a323ecc5349
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!

Old 04-20-2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
I don't take anything posted on Whacked Nuts Daily seriously, by any of the authors.
Well, neither do it. However, unfortunately, it does appear that there is a very strong group of folks who take that stuff at face value and believe everything posted, including all of the Orly Taitz stuff on the b/c.

I enjoy looking into the credentials of "commentators".........and Ellis Washington's educational credentials just DON'T MAKE SENSE.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:37 AM

2,591 posts, read 5,985,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I feared this sort of thing was going to happen sooner or later. The first murder has happened to a key witness in the passport fraud case.

Key witness in passport fraud case fatally shot

"A key witness in a federal probe into passport information stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District church, the Metropolitan Police Department said yesterday"
. . .
Stale news?

Just to note that that "first murder" TrueGritt feared would happen sooner or later happened a year ago. Here's the headline and date of the linked article:
Quote:
Key witness in passport fraud case fatally shot
Saturday, April 19, 2008

Old 04-20-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I believe in "guilty" or "not guilty" in a court of law, Tg. Ayers is not guilty. What does Ayers have to do with Obama's birth certificate anyway?........I've forgotten now

Last edited by Austin13; 04-20-2009 at 12:20 PM..

Old 04-20-2009, 12:08 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,602,796 times
Quote:
I believe in "guilty" or "not guilty" in a court of law, Tg. What does Ayers have to do with Obama's birth certificate?........I've forgotten now
The B/C has no relevance anyway, President Obama has already admitted his father was Kenyan. The issue according to "most" birfers is his natural born citizen status, unfortunately for them NBC was never clearly defined by the founders nor ruled on by SCOTUS or any other ruling body of law.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
The B/C has no relevance anyway, President Obama has already admitted his father was Kenyan. The issue according to "most" birfers is his natural born citizen status, unfortunately for them NBC was never clearly defined by the founders nor ruled on by SCOTUS or any other ruling body of law.
Seems to me that the "b/c" is just one of many, many "excuses" used by people to write hate Obama opinion pieces......and Orly Taitz's pot of gold at the end of the "rainbow".....

I seem to remember Tg making a connection between Ayers and Obama, and called Ayers an "alleged cop killer"..........but I don't remember how he connected Ayers to the b/c issue. I can barely stand to read those posts once, let alone twice.

That Complaint to the California Bar is GREAT!

Old 04-20-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzco View Post
Stale news?

Just to note that that "first murder" TrueGritt feared would happen sooner or later happened a year ago. Here's the headline and date of the linked article:
April 19th, 2008!!

Obama was not even the Democratic nominee in April of 2008!

Old 04-20-2009, 12:39 PM

6,899 posts, read 6,562,704 times
Quote:
I believe in "guilty" or "not guilty" in a court of law, Tg. Ayers is not guilty. What does Ayers have to do with Obama's birth certificate anyway?........I've forgotten now

LMAO...YOu guys make my day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or