Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 03:20 PM
fre

109 posts, read 76,688 times

Advertisements

Huh! When I tried to sign in here I got a message that I had to wait 15 minutes because someone had used up all their attempts to get my password correct! Should I shout "Conspiracy! Hackers!" or just glare at the usual suspects? Like they would have figured out orlyisatwit. Oops! Gotta change it again. Be right back.

So anyway. I can't find it now it the mess over there, but the Lisa chick said a volunteer named Fran who also had admin access put the paypal link in as .org instead of .com. Seems like a simple mistake given the site itself was .org. Mistakes happen. And Orly knew what had really happened but chose to make the hacker accusation for affect and more donations. Can't blame Lisa for booting her. Who wants to be an accomplice to a false FBI report? Lisa says ask Orly to post the paypal report, so Lisa must know it backs her story. Good news is now there is a witness to testify to Orly's criminal act.

The javascript data mining incident is on the previous website where Lisa wasn't the head webmaster (is this where Scott truegritt comes in?) and Lisa posted a screen shot that proves Orly authorized it. Orly's all about money so you can bet the info was sold.

Orly posted a pic of her tea party. On a Saturday in LA she only got 5 people to show up and support her on a street corner? She said she had millions! 3 chicks, 2 signs, a clipboard and a fruitcake. Now THAT'S a party!

Her boobs look bigger. Did the donations go to surgery? Inquiring minds and all that.
Tammy Faye called.. she wants her eye makeup back. Hon, no matter how much you trowel on, those bags and wrinkles are still showing. And look at those overlapping buck teeth! The pic on her blog with perfect straight white teeth must be doctored or she wore a prosthesis for it. Caution! Don't click the pic for the larger view. You'll want to bleach your eyes.

Come on Orly. Post the paypal info whydontcha?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 03:42 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,312 times
So first I was Kootr, now I am scott, care to add any others while you are at it?

The webmaster is accountable for everything on the site, that is why they are called the webmaster. Any and all mistakes, hacks fall to them.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:32 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
She'll be behind bars soon enough.....

Anyone who advocates sedition and/or treason should be behind bars as well.
Is Orly Taitz a Russian-born traitor to the U.S, or a puppet for forces with the desire to foment violence? Is she simply a scam artist, or is she so delusional and narcissistic that she views herself as the leader of an Aryan movement?
Now that these posters have provided links that expose her operation as unethical and treasonous, perhaps discussing these questions would be topical and relevant. Ya think?

Old 04-14-2009, 09:02 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Newtoli:

Quote:
viscious
Maybe they meant viscous.

A fair description of birfer brain as thick, sticky glutinous, gelatinous, gluey, tacky, gooey and/or gummy.

I vote for all of the above.

Get a grip, Gritt, P-R-E-S-I-D-E-N-T Obama. No matter what delusion you wish to adhere yourself to, what wild hope you wish to cling to or which right wing blog site you pledge allegiance to, PRESIDENT Barack Obama is a natural born citizen.

If this garbage had any merit, the MSM would be all over it in a heartbeat.

You may want to ask yourself why you keep this nonsense up.

Move on.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:27 PM
fre

109 posts, read 76,688 times
[MOD CUT]

The Lisa chick owns the defendourfreedoms domain names. That doesn't connect her to the site tg redirects to. Just a another typical dishonest method of the klan to destroy a person whose only 'crime' was she refused to lie to the FBI for Orly. She did the right thing to lock out Orly and her mods (tg?) from moderation privileges because she needs to preserve the true evidence for the FBI. Her new post 'paypalgate' makes it pretty clear Orly briefly changed her own email address in the paypal link so she had something new to scream about and collect more donations.

I just googled it and making a false report to the FBI carries a max penalty of 6 yrs in fed prison per count. Lisa did the right thing morally legally and personally by refusing to be a part of it.
Goodby Orly.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-14-2009 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: discuss topics not other posters

Old 04-14-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
You don't understand *hit, just not about to search through pages and pages of BS....
I believe that if you knew that I was wrong about anything you (and a lot of others here) would do anything to prove it. Since you are not interested in finding out who she is, you must know that what I am saying is factual.

Obama's web BC cannot be relied upon as authentic by an expert in forensic documents.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:23 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
I had it bookmarked from the last time it was discussed:

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/wp...laration_1.pdf

That's her testimony (Sandra Lines). Nothing ground breaking, nothing proving the certificate was false, simply:

any image offered on the internet cannot be relied upon as being a copy of the authentic document. (no crap!)

one aspect of the image that is clearly questionable is the obliteration of the Certificate No. (they released an updated copy with this visible)

if an original of any document exists, that is the document that must be examined to obtain a definitive finding of genuineness or non-genuineness (State of HI did examine it and declare it to be legitimate)

Old 04-14-2009, 04:24 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I believe that if you knew that I was wrong about anything you (and a lot of others here) would do anything to prove it. Since you are not interested in finding out who she is, you must know that what I am saying is factual.

Obama's web BC cannot be relied upon as authentic by an expert in forensic documents.
You haven't said much period, just copy and pastes from right wingnut websites for the most part.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:24 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post

OK, what about the fact that the State of Hawaii examined it and declared it to be authentic? You never answer that question.

Quote:
"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," reads an Oct. 31 statement from Hawaii's Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who heads the Hawaii office that oversees health records -- including birth certificates.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said in the three paragraph statement.

"No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai'i," the statement concludes.

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

"Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."

Old 04-14-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fre View Post

2. I said you redirected the link just like you did the barrysoetoro one. First, I submit the evidence of your link. Click and it redirects to unitedwith.us. ruling- no slander, true statement.
Second, my witness JamesAbilene testifies that you did have a redirect on your barrysoetoro link, you refused to change it and he reported you.
ruling- no slander, true statement.

Here's the problem and the slander, I redirected nothing but you state matter-of-factly that I did. That is slander and an outright lie. The mods cut it to prove it, and now I have a second copy of your slander.

tg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections