U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 11:39 AM

3,854 posts, read 3,736,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Yes To Democracy: Birther Madness (http://www.yestodemocracy.com/yes_to_democracy_no_to_pu/2009/04/birther-madness.html#comments - broken link)
Ahhhh, credibility problem for Dr. Esquire it seems......now why doesn't that surprise me.

Last edited by Austin13; 04-12-2009 at 12:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2009, 11:43 AM

12,388 posts, read 11,612,488 times
Open letter, request for cooperation in FBI investigation
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

This is to inform you that I have filed a complaint with the FBI relating to a number of crimes, including cyber crimes that I and my clients have encountered while pursuing legal actions of illegitimacy for presidency of Mr. Barack Hussein Obama.

1. there was a hacking into my foundation pay-pal account, where my e-mail address was changed with a scope of impeding receipt of donations

More

Old 04-12-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
According to Orly, she has yet to file a complaint, only said she wanted to, and was told by Go Daddy that if she did they would close her down. So how can Lisa say that the report she filed with the FBI was a lie when a report has not been filed yet?

"Her previous hosting service threatened to terminate her account if she was going to file a complaint with the FBI with regards to her Paypal account being tampered with.

She would still like to file a complaint for investigation, so decided to use this blog."

It looks to me like Lisa is the one who is lying.
So the words in her open letter to the Supreme Court are just a little confusing, if she had not filed a report. I wonder how many of her supporters and people who made donations to her "cause" read this paragraph and THOUGHT she had indeed filed a report with the FBI regarding her site being hacked??? IMO, one has to read very closely everything Dr. Esquire writes in an attempt to not get the "wrong impression."

EXCERPT FROM OPEN LETTER TO USSC BY TAITZ:

open letter to the Supreme court-request for cooperation with the FBI investigation

"This is to inform you that I have filed a complaint with the FBI relating to a number of crimes, including cyber crimes that I and my clients have encountered while pursuing legal actions of illegitimacy for presidency of Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. On the matter of cyber crimes, the case was referred to the cyber crimes unit at the Santa Ana, Orange County FBI, at 901 Civic center Dr. W., Santa Ana CA. The officer in charge of my case is FBI Agent Nathan Reed, 714-245-5328, 310-710-3459."

Old 04-12-2009, 11:51 AM

LOL I can't wait for the cat fight to begin between Orly and Lisa, so far Orly has said nothing on her "new blog"

Old 04-12-2009, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
No, CD uses a cookie as you're notified of in the TOS.

She was using a java script exploit transferring data to a private FTP, without notifying users it was happening which is a big nono.

TG - the proof is all there. Orly lied, whether you want to admit it or not.
Thanks for that explantion.

So it appears she lied in a letter to USSC, and, additionally, she was secretly collecting data on everyone who clicked on her site! And this is a person who claims she loves this country and FREEDOM so much and only wants to protect the "Constitution."

Old 04-12-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Thanks for that explantion.

So it appears she lied in a letter to USSC, and, additionally, she was secretly collecting data on everyone who clicked on her site! And this is a person who claims she loves this country and FREEDOM so much and only wants to protect the "Constitution."
I wonder if the birfers will ever pull their heads out of the sand and finally realize that this lying fraud, traitor O Rly Taitz is only in this for the $$$ and the publicity....

Old 04-12-2009, 12:07 PM

Hey folks Lisa has taken over all of Orly's domain names, she is not moderating comments, lets go sock it to Orly!

DEFENDOURFREEDOMS.NET: Understanding the Internet 101

Old 04-12-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I wonder if the birfers will ever pull their heads out of the sand and finally realize that this lying fraud, traitor O Rly Taitz is only in this for the $$$ and the publicity....
Some would never be able to endure admitting to themselves that they have supported and/or donated to a fraud scamming them for their money.....they must save face at all costs......HOWEVER, hopefully, they will realize that their money is most likely not going toward "saving the Constitution".............any only offer "moral support" in the future. It would be interesting to see how many lawsuits Dr. Esquire would file, and how many trips she would take to stalk USSC Justices if the donations dried up.

Old 04-12-2009, 12:14 PM

4,457 posts, read 3,700,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
No, CD uses a cookie as you're notified of in the TOS.

She was using a java script exploit transferring data to a private FTP, without notifying users it was happening which is a big nono.

TG - the proof is all there. Orly lied, whether you want to admit it or not.
If you are using google ads, you are using data collecting software. How do you think they know how often you post and how many people read your posts. Numbers of visitors, either unique or returning, are very important with google ads because it can determine how much money can be charged for certain services. The mores visitors the more the money. Where that information is sent to is the webmasters business. Cookies have to be divulged because it leaves info on your computer.

I think that lisa wanted to take over the hugely popular blog, getting over 8 million hits per day can transfer into huge money if it were to be monotized.

Lets see how this plays out before we start calling people names but, I know for some, that is impossible.

When Orly moves on, as she already has, what would you expect Lisa to do to keep an imensly popular website going and making money by monotizing it. I see that if you click on DEFENDOURFREEDOMS.US (orly's last website address) it forwards you to defendourfreedoms.net. These are two entirely different addresses but close enough to keep people coming back to either one.

I'm guessing that this website stays up and is monotized fairly soon, by continuing to post Orly's info there.

Old 04-12-2009, 12:25 PM

10,635 posts, read 16,609,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
If you are using google ads, you are using data collecting software. How do you think they know how often you post and how many people read your posts. Numbers of visitors, either unique or returning, are very important with google ads because it can determine how much money can be charged for certain services. The mores visitors the more the money. Where that information is sent to is the webmasters business. Cookies have to be divulged because it leaves info on your computer.

I think that lisa wanted to take over the hugely popular blog, getting over 8 million hits per day can transfer into huge money if it were to be monotized.

Lets see how this plays out before we start calling people names but, I know for some, that is impossible.

When Orly moves on, as she already has, what would you expect Lisa to do to keep an imensly popular website going and making money by monotizing it. I see that if you click on DEFENDOURFREEDOMS.US (orly's last website address) it forwards you to defendourfreedoms.net. These are two entirely different addresses but close enough to keep people coming back to either one.

I'm guessing that this website stays up and is monotized fairly soon, by continuing to post Orly's info there.
You use cookies and legitimate scripts to do that, there is a HUGE difference. Google Ads generates ads based on what is on the page you're viewing. It has nothing to do with your personal information, it pulls words from the page you're viewing and adds ads it thinks are relevant. It does not transmit your information to private, unknown servers, and does not collect and store identifying information. Plus - you are notified of the TOS and cookies upon registering for the website.

Now explain why she would lie about the java exploits on her website, and why she would need to collect identifying information on every single person that visited it without notifying them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections