U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 06:42 PM

3,267 posts, read 5,272,578 times

Advertisements

The sad reality of Obama's first 100 days is that the liberal media is still making him appear as a super star even though we had millions of people (demos, indies, and repubs) on Tax Day screaming out loud to him and our government that they don't want to see anymore spending done by the government. To an extent, AND I AM A INDEPENDENT BY THE WAY, we need to be angry at the Democrats and Republicans in Congress for allowing/approving Obama's huge bailout spending plans.

When is it going to stop? Here in CA, with our so called REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR, who clearly said when he got in office that CA was not going to be spending money it doesn't have nor raise taxes on us tax payers. And what does this Republican governor do? HE TAXES THE BLEEP OUT OF US, and he takes the 4 billion dollar bailout money from Obama's Administration to help cut CA deficit. To add insult to injury, Arnold has taxed us Californians so high (100% DMV tax hike that he repealed when Gray Davis raised it, increased state income taxes, and added a 1% sales tax hike) that people are fed up and leaving the state in record numbers.

Then, we have the Republicans across the nation. Many of them are still basically upset because they were defeated last November, and to a certain extent I do sympathize with them because they have been screaming at us demos and indies all of last year about Obama isn't the man for the presidency. But again was Mccain and Palin the better of the pick as well, especially when Mccain is now dissing poor Palin?

What's so sad too is that the Republicans are looking for any mistake that Obama makes and will continue to make during his first term as an INEXPERIENCED president, as a means to further demonize him as president, instead of looking for solutions to our economic crisis. God bless America, my home sweet home!!!!!!!

I think I better start stock piling food and grab a couple of fire arms with my food as well before my Second Ammendment right is outlawed. I am waiting to hear your comments on Obama's first 100 days.

Last edited by antredd; 04-19-2009 at 06:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2009, 07:28 PM

1,335 posts, read 3,206,683 times
Obama spent more money in 100 days than Bush spent in 7 years of Iraq, 8 years of Afganistan, and Hurricane Katirina combined. What else would we expect from such a far left wealth redistributionist?

Old 04-20-2009, 10:24 AM

438 posts, read 721,394 times
Here is a great read:

Obama’s First 100 Days: Worse Than Even We Predicted

Hope and Change...sure and I have a bridge I'd like to sell you!

Old 04-20-2009, 10:52 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,931,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
The sad reality of Obama's first 100 days is that the liberal media is still making him appear as a super star even though we had millions of people (demos, indies, and repubs) on Tax Day screaming out loud to him and our government that they don't want to see anymore spending done by the government. To an extent, AND I AM A INDEPENDENT BY THE WAY, we need to be angry at the Democrats and Republicans in Congress for allowing/approving Obama's huge bailout spending plans.

When is it going to stop? Here in CA, with our so called REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR, who clearly said when he got in office that CA was not going to be spending money it doesn't have nor raise taxes on us tax payers. And what does this Republican governor do? HE TAXES THE BLEEP OUT OF US, and he takes the 4 billion dollar bailout money from Obama's Administration to help cut CA deficit. To add insult to injury, Arnold has taxed us Californians so high (100% DMV tax hike that he repealed when Gray Davis raised it, increased state income taxes, and added a 1% sales tax hike) that people are fed up and leaving the state in record numbers.

Then, we have the Republicans across the nation. Many of them are still basically upset because they were defeated last November, and to a certain extent I do sympathize with them because they have been screaming at us demos and indies all of last year about Obama isn't the man for the presidency. But again was Mccain and Palin the better of the pick as well, especially when Mccain is now dissing poor Palin?

What's so sad too is that the Republicans are looking for any mistake that Obama makes and will continue to make during his first term as an INEXPERIENCED president, as a means to further demonize him as president, instead of looking for solutions to our economic crisis. God bless America, my home sweet home!!!!!!!

I think I better start stock piling food and grab a couple of fire arms with my food as well before my Second Ammendment right is outlawed. I am waiting to hear your comments on Obama's first 100 days.
Haha, milions? You must be kidding me...those marches had a max of 500,000 people. I am also postive the majority were hardcore right wing nuts.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:55 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,209,755 times
what's a milion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Haha, milions? You must be kidding me...those marches had a max of 500,000 people. I am also postive the majority were hardcore right wing nuts.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:10 AM

5,349 posts, read 10,844,521 times
Most of Obama's destructive legislation and policies won't be felt for a few years, at which time, he will either have escaped scrutiny by the graces of the main stream propaganda or he'll blame it on Bush. Either way, the hardest years for us will be after he is long gone from office. THAT's the problem.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:21 PM

7,475 posts, read 20,207,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
Obama spent more money in 100 days than Bush spent in 7 years of Iraq, 8 years of Afganistan, and Hurricane Katirina combined. What else would we expect from such a far left wealth redistributionist?
You are very wrong in your statement..!
Dumbo has spent more in his first 100 days that all the presidents before him, combined...!
We, not me, have elected a fool and a madman to destroy our country, and at that, he is doing a fine job...
Pray that we can survive his reighn of terror...

Old 04-20-2009, 03:16 PM

8,495 posts, read 12,457,684 times
"we are all doomed, doomed I say"

Old 04-20-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I meant millions by adding up all of the cities where those protestors participated.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
You are very wrong in your statement..!
Dumbo has spent more in his first 100 days that all the presidents before him, combined...!
We, not me, have elected a fool and a madman to destroy our country, and at that, he is doing a fine job...
Pray that we can survive his reighn of terror...
People said the same thing about Bush, about Clinton, about daddy Bush, and about Reagan. God has blessed the USA so much that basically no matter who's running the country, he couldn't really steer it into the ground. We fail to forget that much of our properity doesn't come necessarily from what one man in office does, but what our local governments do in terms of stimulating the economy by providing TAX INCENTIVES/breaks for small business since small businesses are the ones providing the majority of jobs for Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or