U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 11:27 AM

2,260 posts, read 3,366,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Ah, yeah, right - surrrrrrrrrre they are.

Get a load of this:

Fox News Bias is Ludicrous

How many people do YOU see raising their hands for McCain?
Does it look very evenly split to you???????

As the commenter says, the folks in the restaurant are LAUGHING at the reporters comments.

FOX News only seems unbiased to you because you happen to agree with their point of view.

Ken
If that is the barometer for whether fox is fair or not you dems and liberals are to dam sensitive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2009, 11:37 AM

19,868 posts, read 22,740,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
If that is the barometer for whether fox is fair or not you dems and liberals are to dam sensitive.
It's just one case of many - but one that was extremely easy to find and one that is a powerful example because the bias is so darned obvious.

Most of the other bias is much more subtle but very very present.

Ken

Old 04-26-2009, 11:57 AM

1,965 posts, read 2,422,122 times
Quote:

YouTube - OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism -- Trailer

YouTube - Outfoxed - Part 2

YouTube - Outfoxed - Part 3

YouTube - Outfoxed - Part 4

YouTube - Outfoxed - Part 5

YouTube - Outfoxed - Part 6

YouTube - Outfoxed - Part 7

YouTube - Outfoxed - Part 8 & Final

YouTube - Fox News Bias Exposed By Obama Spokesperson Bill Burton?

YouTube - Fox News Bias for the Rich?

It's really not a matter of opinion. Fox News is biased. Period.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:48 PM

Fox news is not different than any other news channel.
Unfortunately most people don't think for themselves.
I'm sorry I stopped watching as soon as I saw moveon.org on the screen. Talk about biased. You guys are funny.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:03 PM

1,965 posts, read 2,422,122 times
Quote:
Fox news is not different than any other news channel.
Unfortunately most people don't think for themselves.
I'm sorry I stopped watching as soon as I saw moveon.org on the screen. Talk about biased. You guys are funny.
How sad for you, that you are so blinded by hate, rhetoric and propaganda that you cannot see the truth. Those Fox people sure are good at what they do (brainwashing their viewers), as evidenced by the multiple videos exposing their lies and deceit above, and your comments regarding such.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
How sad for you, that you are so blinded by hate, rhetoric and propaganda that you cannot see the truth. Those Fox people sure are good at what they do (brainwashing their viewers), as evidenced by the multiple videos exposing their lies and deceit above, and your comments regarding such.
I have enough common to sense to know all the news channels are full of crap most of the time. I know plenty about the truth, and if I didn't I sure as hell wouldn't go to youtube or listen to moveon.org to find out. What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Old 04-26-2009, 05:42 PM

500 posts, read 635,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Obviously some leeway is taken with the pronunciation of "faux"...however, the definition fits...hence, Faux News.

faux

–adjective artificial or imitation; fake

Here's some more on Faux News...

Faux News - Encyclopedia Dramatica
Leeway he said LOL. Seriously though, thank you for highlighting the total idiocy by a typical Liberal.

It is amusing to watch your fake outrage at one partisan channel, and totally ignore the other partisan channels that leans left. If you want people here to take you seriously, then you should take off those partisan blinders and voice your outrage? at those with partisan agenda (left or right), otherwise, you are another sheepeople with nothing to say other than OMG THE RIGHT SUX111111.

Old 04-26-2009, 05:48 PM

500 posts, read 635,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
The truth is that all of these channels have their own agenda. It is sad for people to judge others while they themselves are blinded by hate, rhetoric, and propaganda.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:28 PM

11 posts, read 11,337 times
quote=Yooperkat;8512543]Upton,

Fox is known for fair reporting. Their journalists are real journalists.

Not biased. Period.

To get a job at MSNBC you must sell your soul and commit to the Democratic Party.

Explain to me why a journalist would sell out. Is it because they feel that to get a job they would have to compromise.

It seems that today's media members ( graduates of left wing schools ) couldn't care less about the truth. So they spent money on college and learned how to be slithery, biased liars.

How can these idiots sleep at night?

Just be careful about your news sources.[/quote]

Fox is known for fair reporting,their journalists are real journalists, not biased period.
OK, that is the best laugh we have had in a lone time

Old 04-27-2009, 08:18 AM

45 posts, read 28,978 times
Even though this is a Faux News poll ....I doubt it will get much play on Hannity , Beck or the BillO the clown show.

Look at that approval rating:

Approve-62%

Disapprove-29%

.....nor will we get the entire story from you.......here is a small tidbit from that article that you must have overlooked.

The president's approval is nearly identical to the job rating George W. Bush received at the same point in his first term, as 63 percent of Americans approved and 22 percent disapproved (April 18-19, 2001). One noticeable difference is that approval of Obama is much more divided along partisan lines today than Bush's ratings were eight years ago.

Obama has 1360 days left to pace GeeDub
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections