Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2009, 06:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,839,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
However, Obama is CLEARLY not stupid, and anyone with intelligence would easily recognize that.

People do not graduate Harvard Law School as Magna C-u-m-Laude, if they are stupid. It is ridiculous to even consider.
Which brings us back to this thread, people also do not graduate from Yale if they are stupid, and anyone with any intelligence would easily recognize that. Not lets go back and review how many have called Bush stupid vs Obama stupid and I bet liberals win that contest hands down.. This whole thread is about that very subject..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2009, 06:51 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,220,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Which brings us back to this thread, people also do not graduate from Yale if they are stupid, and anyone with any intelligence would easily recognize that. Not lets go back and review how many have called Bush stupid vs Obama stupid and I bet liberals win that contest hands down.. This whole thread is about that very subject..
People with money and power (like Junior's dad) BUY their kids' way through school ALL THE TIME.

Junior is a dimwit - as his performance in office showed.

Ken

Old 05-03-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
People with money and power (like Junior's dad) BUY their kids' way through school ALL THE TIME.

Ken
Typical liberal response, he must be stupid, he had money..

Responses like this make me glad to be conservative..

Old 05-03-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Typical liberal response, he must be stupid, he had money..

Responses like this make me glad to be conservative.. Can you ever post anything factual?
Typical Wingnut response.
Because I called Bush stupid and he has money that must mean I believe that ALL people with money are stupid.
Did you EVER take any kind of logic class?????
Clearly not.

Plenty of people with money are smart (many of them have money BECAUSE they are smart).

GW Bush is NOT among them - as the last 8 years have proven.

Ken

Old 05-03-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Typical Wingnut response.
Because I called Bush stupid and he has money that must mean I believe that ALL people with money are stupid.
Did you EVER take any kind of logic class?????
Clearly not.

Plenty of people with money are smart (many of them have money BECAUSE they are smart).

GW Bush is NOT among them - as the last 8 years have proven.

Ken
You have so much hate, dont worry, your registered with the right party, the party that accepts anything as fact provided it comes from a teleprompter, media, or just some off thought with absolutely no facts to back it up.. Provided it sounds cool, it must be right..

Old 05-03-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
You have so much hate, dont worry, your registered with the right party..
I have NO hate towards GW.
I simply recognize the obvious: The guy is an idiot and should NEVER have been President.
In a lot of ways I don't even BLAME him. You put an idiot in power and he honks things up. That's the nature of an idiot. I don't blame BUSH for that - I blame the idiots who voted for the guy when it was obvious from the beginning that he was NOT Presidential material.
THAT'S who I blame.
If some of that falls upon you because of your voting record - well, that's the way it is.

Ken

Old 05-03-2009, 07:09 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,290,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
Dodging the request again ...

Show me a video of President Obama sounding stupid.

The key word being "President".

You can't ... because THERE ARE NONE!

In total contrast, I can show you plenty of President Bush.

See my Bush screw-ups video in my earlier post for a start.

You really can't be serious. Just last week he bumbled when the TOTUS malfunctioned. Are you really that brainwashed? I guess I misunderetimated the power Obama has over a weak mind.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:

Ken

Who paid for Obama's education? We don't know because he won't release the records.

ps, do you have kids? do you ever help them out? are you suggesting that any parent that helps pay for their kids tuiton is "buying" their education?

Old 05-03-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
I have NO hate towards GW.
I simply recognize the obvious: The guy is an idiot and should NEVER have been President.
In a lot of ways I don't even BLAME him. You put an idiot in power and he honks things up. That's the nature of an idiot. I don't blame BUSH for that - I blame the idiots who voted for the guy when it was obvious from the beginning that he was NOT Presidential material.
THAT'S who I blame.
If some of that falls upon you because of your voting record - well, that's the way it is.

Ken

We feel the same way about Obama. The difference is you believe in Obama the way Republicans believe in Bush. Why are you correct compared to the Bush supporters? What makes your position more valid? I see Obama's election as an emotional victory as opposed to a logical decision based purely on Obama's experience.

I have seen more damage in 100 days of Obama than in eight years of Bush. Trust me, I was dissapointed in Bush. I'd still take him over Obama any day!

Old 05-03-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post

ps, do you have kids? do you ever help them out? are you suggesting that any parent that helps pay for their kids tuiton is "buying" their education?
Only if the kid didn't earn the grades they received - which sure seems to be the case with GW (considering the ignorance and stupidity he's exhibited).

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections