U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-03-2009, 09:34 PM
 
Location: Nevada
1,936 posts, read 5,754,488 times
Reputation: 1079

Advertisements

This is the truth!! Everybody better wake up. Register to vote early! In 2010 lets cripple this evil socialist Democratic party! In 2012 lets get rid of obama for sure!!

Broun warns of dictatorship | News | OnlineAthens.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-03-2009, 09:49 PM
 
4,433 posts, read 3,811,100 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
This is the truth!! Everybody better wake up. Register to vote early! In 2010 lets cripple this evil socialist Democratic party! In 2012 lets get rid of obama for sure!!

Broun warns of dictatorship | News | OnlineAthens.com

Barack is already trying to infect your children in middle school.

He's making a video show for all of your kids. It will be shown in the first days of school.

"What can you do to help the President", it will ask.


This is a deliberate act to brainwash your children.

Democrats are trying to make your kids left wingers, whether they like it or not. Kids don't know any better. But, are you as parents, really going to let a Socialist tell your kids what to do?


You'd better stand up and tell your school district that you're not going to let Obama push sh8t down your throats.


Since when does a radical President tell you how to raise your kids?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 PM
 
Location: Nevada
1,936 posts, read 5,754,488 times
Reputation: 1079
obama is the main reason i removed my children from the lame public school system. I spoke with my children's new Principal and she assured us that they will NOT show anything obama related to our kids. Its socialism! If your still in denial then your a lost soul. Obama's past is evil, his future goals are deadly. Hitler #2 is obama!!!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Barack is already trying to infect your children in middle school.

He's making a video show for all of your kids. It will be shown in the first days of school.

"What can you do to help the President", it will ask.


This is a deliberate act to brainwash your children.

Democrats are trying to make your kids left wingers, whether they like it or not. Kids don't know any better. But, are you as parents, really going to let a Socialist tell your kids what to do?


You'd better stand up and tell your school district that you're not going to let Obama push sh8t down your throats.


Since when does a radical President tell you how to raise your kids?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2009, 10:34 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,453,647 times
Reputation: 47456
anybody that does not back DOD 100% is characterized as evil. DOD is responsible for all these hate posts.
that is who put bush in office and that is who is fighting mr obama, DOD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2009, 11:05 PM
 
Location: California
29,614 posts, read 31,942,975 times
Reputation: 24753
This thread better be parody because if it's not I fear for humanity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2009, 11:07 PM
 
4,433 posts, read 3,811,100 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
anybody that does not back DOD 100% is characterized as evil. DOD is responsible for all these hate posts.
that is who put bush in office and that is who is fighting mr obama, DOD.

Anytime you try to brainwash kids. Or brainwash anyone for that matter, you are evil.

Our government, under Barack, is attempting to have a social order.

Children should not be subjected to politics at six years of age.


Obama's propaganda is too much.



Stand up and raise your kids the way you would like. Don't let a socialist do it for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 12:57 AM
 
Location: Santa Monica
4,708 posts, read 7,564,593 times
Reputation: 1023
You've entered the extremist GOP echo chamber.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 08:41 AM
 
1,598 posts, read 2,583,433 times
Reputation: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
This thread better be parody because if it's not I fear for humanity
We really haven't evolved much have we? These people are going to start advocating burning Obama supporters at the stake and running around killing black cats any day now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 08:49 AM
 
8,287 posts, read 11,483,140 times
Reputation: 4938
Obama is a Socialist! wait he's the anti Christ! Wait he is a Muslim! Wait he is going to destroy America by talking to our kids on how they should stay in school, work hard and help your community!
Ok everyone run for the hills!

you know I used to consider myself a moderate on most political issues but the rightwing is becoming unglued & the wheels are falling off!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 08:53 AM
 
Location: Nevada
1,936 posts, read 5,754,488 times
Reputation: 1079
You forgot to add Radical Muslim! Good post, i'm glad more & more are waking up to see obama is a true socialist. Look at the mans past! Shows and proves he cannot run a country. When his own party starts to worry about him, well thats very bad!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Obama is a Socialist! wait he's the anti Christ! Wait he is a Muslim! Wait he is going to destroy America by talking to our kids on how they should stay in school, work hard and help your community!
Ok everyone run for the hills!

you know I used to consider myself a moderate on most political issues but the rightwing is becoming unglued & the wheels are falling off!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top