U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 04:09 AM

25,279 posts, read 15,544,677 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure how Obama being heckled is a meaningful news story. Wouldn't one have to be desperate for entertainment in order to get excited about it?

Last edited by AnUnidentifiedMale; 01-18-2010 at 04:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 04:54 AM

8,640 posts, read 5,115,093 times
Obama is a loser. Only a loser would go pimp for someone as ignorant as Coakley. He has really lower the bar on that one.

Here's a great artical from Canada Free Press. Well worth the read.

Obama’s Well Organized Community Is Falling Apart

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13872

Old 01-18-2010, 05:28 AM

2,178 posts, read 1,727,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This is hilarious. A video of the college students waiting in line to get into the rally for Coakley/obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoJ0...layer_embedded
NorthEastern is a gut school. It's the backup for those that can't get in to UMass. It's not surprising the student body is a bunch of bubble headed glassy eyed morons totally caught up in the culture of personality surrounding Obama. Critical thinking skills? What are those DUDE?

Old 01-18-2010, 05:28 AM

2,388 posts, read 2,706,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
yes georgia dem those were the numbers for the coakley rally.

the place was 100 percent packed with overflow by 1000 people, meaning they were turned away.

scott brown had 2000 at his rally.

again, going with the herald, conservative newspaper.

Go back a couple posts and watch the video of the college students. Awful lot of out of staters who cannot vote. The others sure didn't seem too enamored with, as Patrick Kennedy said, "Marcia" Coakley.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:32 AM

2,388 posts, read 2,706,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
It is funny, you know now just how many People are not happy with the choice they voted for? I'm waiting for the excuses to come. Can't explain what happened HAH.
Actually, they're not giving excuses, but there were an awful lot of very quiet people at cocktail parties over the holidays. I noticed a lot of very vocal Obama supporters (during the campaign) doing a lot of eating and wandering away from conversations! Or should I say sheepishly slinking away. . . .

Old 01-18-2010, 06:32 AM

4,831 posts, read 4,283,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
So if someone doesn't like Obama, they're noble, decent, and honest people; if they like Obama, they're idiots. Do I have that right?
I would say misguided idiots to be entirely correct.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:24 AM

3,051 posts, read 1,418,272 times
Does any one know what the patriot was shouting?

Old 01-18-2010, 08:07 AM

70,181 posts, read 60,983,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBrennanDad View Post
And just who would you consider a reliable source. I have a funny feeling no matter who reported this you would just find a reason to dispute it. You need to open your eyes and see that with his latest approval ratings that this is not only possible but more likely probable.
I'd consider a reliable source something more than an unsigned blog.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:40 AM

5,489 posts, read 3,143,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Zell Miller, is that you?

don't like zell miller dear
he sounds like he is more your speed, he spoke at the democratic convention way back when remember?
I thought it was sickening but the dems with your mind set ate it up

Old 01-18-2010, 08:47 AM

5,489 posts, read 3,143,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
well, then change your name then. i've been reading your posts for well over a year and have NEVER seen a post in favor of any Democrat. You're not being truthful.

I do not jump through hoops~~
sorry you do not like my shares, I have suggestion, don't read them, easy.
I am going to call out the party I supported for my whole life, I have said nothing in favor for the democratic party because they are a bunch of hacks and hucksters
especially this past two and a half years "and that's the truth~~"
to repeat Lilly Tomlin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections