Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 10:11 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,122,229 times

Advertisements

Interesting watching CNN and its many political panels.

Yes, I expected Republicans to be joyous about Brown's victory and Democrats trying to down play it a little-------but the 2 Black females I heard were unbelieveable !

Donna Brazille kept saying over and over that Brown's victory had--" nothing"--to do with Obama or Obama's health care plan.

On Larry King, another Bllack female on a panel answered everything with--------------" The American people overwlmingly voted Obama in"--

over and over and over.

Heck, even Paul Begala said the election results were terrible news for Democrats and Obama. Strange Black females on CNN denied it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 12:51 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,192,180 times
Donna Brazille was on GMA saying the same thing...LOL

Old 01-21-2010, 01:11 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,044,123 times
Why does it matter they were black?

Old 01-21-2010, 01:20 PM

15,440 posts, read 21,248,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Why does it matter they were black?
It's probably just coincidence, don't you think?

Old 01-21-2010, 06:19 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,044,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
It's probably just coincidence, don't you think?
Just a xenophobic observation.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:48 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,373,182 times
A lot of people voted for him, just because he has black genes.
Truth

Old 01-21-2010, 08:26 PM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,701,086 times
here we go.

mods lock this.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:13 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,373,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
here we go.

mods lock this.

When the truth hurts, shut it up by any means possible.
Where have I seen that tried before? Recently even.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:14 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,307,406 times
Default Those enlightened females were right

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Interesting watching CNN and its many political panels.

Yes, I expected Republicans to be joyous about Brown's victory and Democrats trying to down play it a little-------but the 2 Black females I heard were unbelieveable !

Donna Brazille kept saying over and over that Brown's victory had--" nothing"--to do with Obama or Obama's health care plan.

On Larry King, another Bllack female on a panel answered everything with--------------" The American people overwlmingly voted Obama in"--

over and over and over.

Heck, even Paul Begala said the election results were terrible news for Democrats and Obama. Strange Black females on CNN denied it.
Those females know what they're talking about. Since the annihilation of '08, Republicans have been staring into the mirror each day chanting the words of Jesse Jackson in a desperate attempt to be relevant. "I am someBODY", "I am someBODY", I am someBODY."

Takes a meaningless win by a guy like Brown to I guess "keep hope alive!" In the meantime though, president Obama is continuing to get things done, and dig this country out of the Dubya/Republican dark ages. Two Obama terms we are enjoying, while Republicans continue to be mere obstructionists as they chant "I am someBODY."

What a joke the regressives are.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:28 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,122,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Those females know what they're talking about. Since the annihilation of '08, Republicans have been staring into the mirror each day chanting the words of Jesse Jackson in a desperate attempt to be relevant. "I am someBODY", "I am someBODY", I am someBODY."

Takes a meaningless win by a guy like Brown to I guess "keep hope alive!" In the meantime though, president Obama is continuing to get things done, and dig this country out of the Dubya/Republican dark ages. Two Obama terms we are enjoying, while Republicans continue to be mere obstructionists as they chant "I am someBODY."

What a joke the regressives are.
To quote Donna Brazille---------" that election had nothing to do with Obama or health care "

Maybe Donna Brazil could explain wht Brown was signing autographs and adding--41---to it ?

It was reported that --41-- was significant in stopping the healthcare bill ftom being veto proof.

Republicans acknowledged that, as did Democrat males and Democrat women who were guest panelists.

Seemed only Black women who were panelists vehemently denied it !

Why is this ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections