Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 02:00 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times

Advertisements

Tell her to talk to Lyle Alzado's widow. Or even to take a look at Hulk Hogan's balls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 02:09 PM

22,188 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
They are making attempts to clean it up more and more. If a doctor prescribes you something what can one really do. Heck thats how Chris Benoit got his. WWE is doing nothing illegal. Take it up with the doctors prescribing roids to the wrestlers.

Just because you dont think they are doing enough doesnt mean they arent doing more or trying to address the issue.

Once again I think the most important thing we have to focus on right now is the economy. Which she would be very strong on. Roids in WWE not so much an issue.
They are making more attempts to clean it up, however that doesn't excuse her past business practices.

FTR, I have no issues with the WWE, in fact I watched it quite a bit when I was younger.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:12 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
They are making more attempts to clean it up, however that doesn't excuse her past business practices.

FTR, I have no issues with the WWE, in fact I watched it quite a bit when I was younger.
Cant do anything about the past. The past there wasnt as many test to detect roids either.

You seem to have an issue with them. You also seem to have your priorities messed up. That this is bigger to you then what she can bring to helping our economy.

( that is my opinion) nothing more. Just seems to me that what she can bring to the helping the economy would trump something that wwe did or didnt do in the past. Unless they were found to have done something illegal.

If not this is a non issue at this point and time at least for me. To many other much bigger issue then some wrestlers taking roids that they got from a prescription

Old 07-21-2010, 10:07 PM

1,013 posts, read 910,213 times
Another reason why I said Linda McMahon is not a good candidate to change the government.
But you know what Steroids or no it's their business. But the thing is she lying about it.
We all know Linda is not the best choice for the senate, she bought the election.

Linda = Lying too much, wont debate others, and bought election
Simmons = for war time since he is a vet.
Bluemethal= democrats lawyer. LAWYER= scum sorry. We dont need more stupid laws. They just need to use the ones in place please. Laws dont mean jack squat unless you actually use them on the right people. GOV had the laws already but didn't do their job.

The only real sensible choice in Connecticut is Peter Schiff for the economy.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:12 PM

1,013 posts, read 910,213 times
Quote:
Cant do anything about the past. The past there wasnt as many test to detect roids either.

You seem to have an issue with them. You also seem to have your priorities messed up. That this is bigger to you then what she can bring to helping our economy.

( that is my opinion) nothing more. Just seems to me that what she can bring to the helping the economy would trump something that wwe did or didnt do in the past. Unless they were found to have done something illegal.

If not this is a non issue at this point and time at least for me. To many other much bigger issue then some wrestlers taking roids that they got from a prescription
I agree with you that there are bigger issues. This is like what the congressmen did for baseball when they have bigger things to worry about. They waste their time over small stuff but wont fix the big stuff.

BTW Linda McMahon does not know enough to fix the economy. No one can fix it. The government cannot fix it. The economy is the market interacting with each other. We must fix it ourselves and the government regulations have to get out of the way.

Sorry she is gop endorsed so I support the sincere candidate that means what he says Peter Schiff.

Its too bad being honest means jack squat these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections