Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 09:47 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
Most of these I picked, I picked for the same reasons; they're just entertaining and funny.

Forrest Gump-that's a no-brainer for me. His character is just a genuine, sweet, nice guy who, though he might be mentally disabled, makes more sense than half the people I know in real life.

Thomas from Smoke Signals. He's just so funny the way he tells his crazy stories and just his giddy personality and the way he makes these off-the-wall, yet astute comments.

Daria. She would be my best friend, I know it.

The Mask. He's pretty entertaining and shoot if he could teach me to turn into a human tornado I could probably travel a lot faster...

What are some of all of yours?
I'd like to have Samantha Stevens, and MacGyver living on either side of my house, because if something breaks and he can't fix it, she can
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2013, 04:05 PM

910 posts, read 2,293,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Well ya know buddy,I wish actors would REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL!!!!!!

I have emailed some of them and they fail to respond....... Very ignorant,makes them seem like THEY ONLY WANT $$$$$$ AND DONT WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT THIER MOVIES,ETC.........

Thats quite sad..........
What's rather ignorant is your assumption that they have time to reply to TONS of e-mails and letters they get on a daily basis... Some have, or at least used to have, staff that would reply mail for them... but that's not the same so it's rather a waste of time to write them at all.

Old 11-29-2013, 09:01 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Ya I guess so buddy!

Old 11-29-2013, 09:15 PM

2,707 posts, read 2,837,936 times
Raylan Givens from Justified, Daryl from Walking Dead, and Gandalf from the Hobbit movies.

Old 11-30-2013, 08:30 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,804 times
James Bond, Rambo, Buffy/Angel, and Damon from Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter AND Voldermort as well as Professor Snape(Yeah can't have the good without the bad), Darryl from the Walking Dead, Oh and don't forget Michael Scott(The office) and Aziz Ansari, Ron Swanson(Parks and Rec) they are funny.

Old 03-19-2016, 12:22 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfSFL
What's rather ignorant is your assumption that they have time to reply to TONS of e-mails and letters they get on a daily basis...
Ya maybe your right buddy,maybe I thought I was the only one emailng them I dunno.........

Ya know Alot of characters I would LOVE seeing be that way for real!!

1) Tom Cruise - Risky Business
2) Val Kilmer - Real Genius
3) Arnold Swartznegger - Commando
4) Micheal J. FOX - Back to the future

Ahhhhhh I could go on and on dues!!!

5) Bruce Willis - Die hard
6) Mack/Gin - Entrapment

Old 03-23-2016, 03:04 PM

5,718 posts, read 7,259,799 times
I wish the Addams family was real and that they were my friends and neighbors.

I also wish that the Three Stooges were real, as long as they didn't get hired to do plumbing, extermination, or any other services to my house.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:27 PM

844 posts, read 1,063,877 times
The Golden Girls cast, including Stan and crazy neighbor who dated Dorothy's and Stan's psychologist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts