U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 11:30 PM

Location: Georgia.I rather be in GODS country Tennessee.Everybody knows Gods a VOLS fan.
597 posts, read 1,904,501 times

Advertisements

Does anybody ever go to youtube.com?I recently found out about this site on a college football forum.I found this one video that made me laugh so I thought I might share it with everbody.I'm not going to put the video up because I don't know if it would be allowed in here.Just go to the youtube.com website and copy and paste in the search bar (John R. Hopson for Elmer's Glue).It's not nothing nasty if anyone is wondering.I just thought it was pretty funny.

Last edited by 2goldens; 01-15-2010 at 06:49 AM.. Reason: Moved from Other Topics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2006, 03:25 AM

152 posts, read 675,418 times
You tube is really good....especially the travel section....there are alot of funny vids and some really bad ones that stick out in a funny way. It is
a nice way to see how rest of the world lives beyond the packaged versions of 'global culture'.

Old 11-14-2006, 07:33 AM

622 posts, read 2,500,968 times
youtube is great! my fiance loves it. he likes to look up musicians, especially guitarists, to watch their fingering and learn more skills. we were looking at traditional japanese musicians yesterday... very cool stuff.

when my nephews come over, i dont have any cartoon videos for them, so i search for some cartoons on youtube they can watch.

and i love to watch old kids in the hall reruns, mitch hedburg specials, fav SNL skits. you can find anything on youtube!

of course, that means lots of not-so-good stuff, too LOL.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:00 PM

12,123 posts, read 29,934,209 times
I found you tube when Steve Irwin died. His personal tape on how he wanted to be remembered helped. But from the things you guys say I'll have to check out the rest of it.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:17 PM

5,019 posts, read 12,468,097 times
You Tube= great for aging punk rockers!
No kidding. It's fun to watch the youngsters discover the Dead Kennedys for the first time....

Cheers!

Old 10-06-2008, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 8,399 times
I love YouTube! This is easily the funniest movie I've seen on there. The kid cracks me up. It's a little long but definitely worth it!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD52WSb1lA8]YouTube - Ginger Hunting (Episode 1)[/url]

Old 10-06-2008, 05:34 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,075,185 times
I think this is a pretty funny movie... and I'm not even into Star Wars: Chad Vader; Day Shift Manager
YouTube - Chad Vader - Day Shift Manager (episode 1)

Also, Expert Village has great How To videos (here's their channel: YouTube - expertvillage's Channel)

Old 03-09-2009, 11:58 PM

2 posts, read 8,962 times
Default hahhaha hilarious oprah spoof

one day i looked up oprah spoofs on youtube..and even though there arent many good ones other than the proffesional ones like madtv..i found this interesting one on youtube called oprah winfrey show spoof which is probably the most random but hilarious video ive ever watched. when first clicking on this vid i thought it would be stupid since there were kids doing it..but it actually turned out to make me laugh!

check it out!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwvsQnpn-Bw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Oprah Winfrey Show Spoof[/url]

Old 05-24-2009, 08:24 PM

2 posts, read 14,692 times

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tLrNzW6w-8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - TECKTONIK PRO :P LOL GO DREW[/url]

Old 05-24-2009, 08:26 PM

2 posts, read 14,692 times
i stole the vid off my mate yesterday, he doesnt no its been uploaded , i want a few baggin comments for a laugh plus some views lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts