U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-25-2017, 05:32 PM
 
4,676 posts, read 2,253,550 times
Reputation: 2926

Advertisements

I just got a free month trial for Netflix, however I've had it twice before.

Netflix has always had terrible movies and shows and I recently noticed all the Latin/Spanish stuff on there.

My question is why don't they allow people to permanently delete movies/shows on your profile that you will NEVER watch?

This needs to be an option

 
Old 03-26-2017, 03:12 PM
 
14,603 posts, read 25,888,294 times
Reputation: 17487
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
I just got a free month trial for Netflix, however I've had it twice before.

Netflix has always had terrible movies and shows and I recently noticed all the Latin/Spanish stuff on there.

My question is why don't they allow people to permanently delete movies/shows on your profile that you will NEVER watch?

This needs to be an option
I have no idea but have you contacted Customer Service?
 
Old 03-26-2017, 03:21 PM
 
11,073 posts, read 5,001,430 times
Reputation: 13065
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
I just got a free month trial for Netflix, however I've had it twice before.

Netflix has always had terrible movies and shows and I recently noticed all the Latin/Spanish stuff on there.

My question is why don't they allow people to permanently delete movies/shows on your profile that you will NEVER watch?

This needs to be an option
Why? It's called a "library" of titles. If you don't want to watch a movie, don't put it in your queue. Simple.
 
Old 03-26-2017, 03:38 PM
 
8,091 posts, read 6,412,475 times
Reputation: 19088
What profile? They don't add random movies to your account history. What are you talking about?
 
Old 03-26-2017, 03:41 PM
 
5,974 posts, read 2,803,196 times
Reputation: 20639
When you open Netflix, that is not "your profile" that you see. That is the complete library. No, there's no way to edit that. You can go into your queue, and add/delete whatever titles you want. You have complete control over your queue.
 
Old 03-26-2017, 03:46 PM
 
8,091 posts, read 6,412,475 times
Reputation: 19088
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
When you open Netflix, that is not "your profile" that you see. That is the complete library. No, there's no way to edit that. You can go into your queue, and add/delete whatever titles you want. You have complete control over your queue.
Oh, is that what the OP is talking about? He's upset because Latino people are in movies and he has to see the titles?
 
Old 03-27-2017, 12:50 AM
 
4,676 posts, read 2,253,550 times
Reputation: 2926
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
oh, is that what the op is talking about? He's upset because latino people are in movies and he has to see the titles?
lol!
 
Old 03-27-2017, 01:39 AM
 
4,676 posts, read 2,253,550 times
Reputation: 2926
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Why? It's called a "library" of titles. If you don't want to watch a movie, don't put it in your queue. Simple.
Would be nice to delete the garbage I'll NEVER watch
 
Old 03-27-2017, 05:09 AM
 
Location: North Dakota
6,312 posts, read 7,506,061 times
Reputation: 7603
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
I just got a free month trial for Netflix, however I've had it twice before.

Netflix has always had terrible movies and shows and I recently noticed all the Latin/Spanish stuff on there.

My question is why don't they allow people to permanently delete movies/shows on your profile that you will NEVER watch?

This needs to be an option
Who the hell cares if these titles show up? Are you being forced to watch them?
 
Old 03-27-2017, 06:28 AM
 
5,974 posts, read 2,803,196 times
Reputation: 20639
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Would be nice to delete the garbage I'll NEVER watch
Create your own queue ... you get to control what you see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:57 PM.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top