U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 04:08 AM

12,211 posts, read 13,799,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willistonite View Post
You probably on a free trial and don't know it. Nexlfix charges you by the screen you are playing on it
that's why they want to charge you on the other TV's..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
You may be doing the free 7 day trial. It will instruct you at the end of the week trial. I have had Netflix since 03...Love it. I do only the streaming now, it used to be mailed dvd's back when I first started.

I added Amazon prime about a year ago because I thought I must be missing something. So, between those two I have endless choices, and they both have some great original series and movies.

Netflix is 9.99 it was 7.99 for me til last year. and amazon I pay a yearly fee saving a few dollars, but it equals to about 10+ if you pay monthly. If I was choosing between them I'd choose Netflix. Amazon has a lot more subtitled movies and movies that I'd never watch.

And Netflix seems to me to be more user friendly regarding finding the movies you started and were interrupted, and searching for stars or movie titles. Amazon is to me more difficult to maneuver when I am searching, and you are dealing with all the various catalogs of things to buy, etc....just my opinion.
nope I still have it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:19 PM

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I don't even know that this is the correct forum but would appreciate any and all responses.

See, I've had Direct Tv for like 15 years. Thought I would try something different so now all my internet and tv is through a local cable company. I had a DVR with DT and now I have TiVo and the genies for extra tvs.
I see that I have the option to sign up for either or both-Hulu and Netflix. I'm sure most of you guys have been using these services for years but with DT I just never explored other options.
I'm not yet familiar with the features of this TiVo but I'm not liking it really. So information regarding TiVo would be appreciated too. I think the cable company should provide a class!!! I would pay for it
So, ok, back to the original question: Hulu Or Netflix or both?? I don't see a function that allows me to see the cost of each.
I know you guys are like,"why don't you call your cable company???"and the answer is--I have! Too many times. Depending on which CS agent I get, I either learn something or hang up more confused than before.

thank,
Pippy
Huh?

Netflix owns.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or