Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-03-2018, 05:31 PM
 
17,318 posts, read 13,051,905 times
Reputation: 32605

Advertisements

I'm glad that this happened. Polanski should have been kicked out YEARS ago

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ski/578003002/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-04-2018, 05:28 PM
 
Location: Erie, PA
3,696 posts, read 2,859,325 times
Reputation: 8742
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I'm glad that this happened. Polanski should have been kicked out YEARS ago

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ski/578003002/
Yes, I agree.

Finally the industry is starting to take it seriously.

If Cosby gets kicked out for it, Polanski certainly needs to after drugging & raping a 13-year-old. Nasty pervert should have been tossed out years ago
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2018, 06:58 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
31,343 posts, read 14,067,458 times
Reputation: 27847
Better late than never.
Who's next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2018, 06:15 AM
 
Location: The end of the world
804 posts, read 537,757 times
Reputation: 569
You do not get it. Nothing has changed at all.

These are old courts cases that was already done with. They are just attacking Cosby and anybody else they can so they can weed out the lesbians.

These lesbians, bias, and other types out there running rings around our media. Right now tons of border-line lesbians, 30 year old virgins, and others are just buying media crap they are doing this to attack the men. That is it.

They just got really good at separating the real women from the spinsters.

They are only doing this to promote separation of the sexes and I know these so called victims are being paid off in the background. Nobody would even care unless somebody kept hounding them or if they seek a cash settlement. That is it. It is about money and these people are just under the counter whores. Especially when it comes to the law.

sugestive content.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2018, 07:31 AM
 
16,342 posts, read 12,297,552 times
Reputation: 59325
^^^ huh?!?!?!?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-12-2018, 11:34 PM
 
17,318 posts, read 13,051,905 times
Reputation: 32605
University of Cincinnati took away Cosby's honorary degree

Good for my Alma Mater
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2018, 01:36 AM
 
Location: Glasgow Scotland
18,438 posts, read 18,551,251 times
Reputation: 28480
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I'm glad that this happened. Polanski should have been kicked out YEARS ago

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ski/578003002/
of course he should have, maybe now someone will tell daft Meryl not to stand and clap for this beast...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2018, 06:52 PM
 
16,342 posts, read 12,297,552 times
Reputation: 59325
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
University of Cincinnati took away Cosby's honorary degree

Good for my Alma Mater
As did Univ. of North Carolina.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2018, 07:01 PM
 
Location: The Jar
20,058 posts, read 18,213,831 times
Reputation: 37120
It's about time!

Cosby. Now that was a huge shock and disappointment!
Who would have thought that family man was actually a predator?! Fooled me!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2018, 07:38 PM
 
Location: Where the heart is...
4,927 posts, read 5,273,796 times
Reputation: 10673
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
You do not get it. Nothing has changed at all.

These are old courts cases that was already done with. They are just attacking Cosby and anybody else they can so they can weed out the lesbians.

These lesbians, bias, and other types out there running rings around our media. Right now tons of border-line lesbians, 30 year old virgins, and others are just buying media crap they are doing this to attack the men. That is it.

They just got really good at separating the real women from the spinsters.

They are only doing this to promote separation of the sexes and I know these so called victims are being paid off in the background. Nobody would even care unless somebody kept hounding them or if they seek a cash settlement. That is it. It is about money and these people are just under the counter whores. Especially when it comes to the law.

sugestive content.
As usual and with all due respect DanArt, Lesbians, border line lesbians, 30 year old virgins, spinsters, under the counter whores? Wherever does one get this sort of thinking from? It's not rational at all.

Ridiculous content in my view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
It's about time!

Agree, long overdue and one only needs to wait for the next rock to be turned to see what crawls out from under it.

Cosby. Now that was a huge shock and disappointment!
Who would have thought that family man was actually a predator?! Fooled me!!
Sadly, they are all family men until they're exposed for what they are...and then they're really not at all.

Merely cultural icons who fall from grace due to their belief that they are all powerful and silence is their due.

Now they must pay the piper.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top