U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2018, 08:06 PM

7,365 posts, read 11,251,328 times

Advertisements

I wonder whatever became of Dawn Lyn. She played "Dodie" on My Three Sons, the young adopted daughter of Fred MacMurray's second wife in the later seasons.

She had amazingly photogenic face. She was also the younger sister of another child actor, Leif Garrett. He had a lot more fame than she did, though. He was a kind of teen idol of the 1970's. I think they are both pretty cool.

Has anyone seen her in anything else besides My Three Sons?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM

212 posts, read 138,140 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawn_Lyn

Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upthewazzu View Post
Yes, I read that after I posted this. That horror movie she made with her brother is on youtube.

Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM

1,650 posts, read 975,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Yes, I read that after I posted this. That horror movie she made with her brother is on youtube.

What? Terrified, they stare into a mirror at each other, and finally realize it's a WINDOW! AAAAAHHHH!!!

Old Today, 01:39 PM

28,688 posts, read 8,285,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
I wonder whatever became of Dawn Lyn. She played "Dodie" on My Three Sons, the young adopted daughter of Fred MacMurray's second wife in the later seasons.

She had amazingly photogenic face. She was also the younger sister of another child actor, Leif Garrett. He had a lot more fame than she did, though. He was a kind of teen idol of the 1970's. I think they are both pretty cool.

Has anyone seen her in anything else besides My Three Sons?

That kid was a little pain lol. I remember My Three Sons and, like many other shows, it suffered at the end, when the main characters move out, shirt-tail relatives move in, kids get adopted, etc. Anything to try to keep a show on its last legs from dying. In this case, the marriage of FM's character and the addition of a wife and, in particular, this kid, was ridiculous. What was especially silly, was three teen-aged kids, who'd probably have rather been playing basketball, were placating and playing house with her and her dolls.

C'mon.

Old Today, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
That kid was a little pain lol. I remember My Three Sons and, like many other shows, it suffered at the end, when the main characters move out, shirt-tail relatives move in, kids get adopted, etc. Anything to try to keep a show on its last legs from dying. In this case, the marriage of FM's character and the addition of a wife and, in particular, this kid, was ridiculous. What was especially silly, was three teen-aged kids, who'd probably have rather been playing basketball, were placating and playing house with her and her dolls.

C'mon.
C'mon, they were just trying to make her feel at home as instructed by the elders in the home. Besides they were still outside playing catch and basketball in their dress slacks and button down shirts every chance they got.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or