U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 09:39 PM

2,927 posts, read 1,458,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzpapalotl View Post
Couldn't agree more. I've come across the show because of the fans' uproar when it was cancelled. Thought I'd give it a chance (it reminded me of how Firefly fans mourned its cancellation, and I absolutely love Firefly, so it couldn't be that bad, right?). And I have to say it absolutely blew me away. Everything from the detective noir style of the first series, Belter Creole, and the whole tilting at windmills motif to the strength of the three-pronged plot and its superb cast. The show was an absolute masterpiece. And I cannot wait until the new season.

Oh Iím so glad you loved it!!!! I really love how it starts of with such a tiny storyline of a missing girl and ends up being so massive. The writing, acting and special effects are so stellar. Everyone check it out!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:20 AM

3 posts
Yes, i like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or