U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-21-2012, 08:57 AM

1,411 posts, read 2,391,205 times
Adam Sandler
Chris Rock
Jerry Seinfeld
Jeff Dunham
Dave Chappell
Will Farrell
Ben Stiller
Sacha Baron Cohen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2012, 01:02 PM

1,817 posts, read 773,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_AGGIE13 View Post
Rossanne Bar, or any other fat sassy woman who thinks highly of herself.

Raymond, and Seinfield - Nothing funny about them at all.

Adam Sandler - I liked some of his early movies, but he's become too repetitious, and therefore annoying. Same goes for Will Ferrel.

Jim Carrey - I thought "Dumb and Dumber" was funny although the title was fitting, since then the "Cable Guy", and everything else it seems that he thinks he's funnier than everyone else does.

Dane Cook - Another one that I originally liked untill he started thinking he was god's gift to laughter, and women as well. He looks like a mule drop kicked him in the face.

Robin Williams - He has his moments, but the rambling chitter chatter is just stupid.

John Hedder - "Napolean Dynamite" was ok, but he has nothing else left in the tank.

John Lovitz - Just plain ole' not funny in any way shape or form.

Dennis Miller - I agree with this guy, just horrible. How on earth does he even have a day job.

Jay & Silent Bob - Not humorous.

Matthew Lillard - Tries too hard, and is only amusing to himself.

Jeff Foxworthy - Seems like a nice guy, but the "You might be a redneck" jokes got old, and lame before I even first heard them.

Eddie Murphy - Remember the days of his stand up acts, "Beverly Hills Cop", "Comming to America", "Life"???? What on earth happened. I could care less if he is trying to be more kid oriented, or family friendly, he's just lame now.

Jeff Foxworthy has more money than the rest of your list combined.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:09 PM

2,667 posts, read 2,138,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post
For starters (PS I'm talking people who generally seem well liked, not just "I've heard of them"):

Whoopi Goldberg (although she was good in "Ghost")
Kathy Griffin
Will Farrell
Maggie Cho
Rosanne Barr
David Chapelle
That dork who walks around with a knit cap on and goofy smile and talks to people - how or why on Earth anyone would consider that even remotely amusing or anything other than idiotic I've no idea
Disagree with you about Dave Chappelle. He is one of the few American comedians that has made me laugh so hard that I almost suffocated.

Mine:

Sarah Silverman
The Wayans brothers.
Paul Rudd
Dane Cook

Old 02-21-2012, 10:52 PM

8,289 posts, read 6,668,560 times
Sorry but Seinfeld has to be the worst! How this guy is a multi millionare and had a TV show is beyond me!
Dave Chappelle makes me laugh!
The Wayans are funny too!
Dane Cook? I prefer having my teeth pulled!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:12 AM

8,746 posts, read 5,837,573 times
You guys are nuts, most of these comedians are funny as hell!

Old 02-23-2012, 04:12 PM

4,468 posts, read 3,074,258 times
Robin Williams (Family Guy, which also isn't funny to me any more, did a great job of parodying him and his silly voices)
DL Hughley (all this guy does is try to cut down people in the audience, watching him is very uncomfortable and embarrassing.)
Adam Sandler (I have laguehd at him a couple of times, so I can only say he is 98% unfunny)
Kevin James (this guy is just lucky to be friends with Adam Sandler or else he wouldn't have a career.)

Old 02-23-2012, 04:16 PM

5,501 posts, read 3,842,243 times
Leno and O'Brien = not funny

Kathy Griffin = obnoxious

Old 02-23-2012, 04:19 PM

150 posts, read 106,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Disagree with you about Dave Chappelle. He is one of the few American comedians that has made me laugh so hard that I almost suffocated.

Mine:

Sarah Silverman
The Wayans brothers.
Paul Rudd
Dane Cook

I agree about Dave Chappelle, he has caused me serious stomachaches from pure laughter. He is in a class all by himself, and he keeps the laughs coming sometimes even at his own expense.

Old 02-23-2012, 04:20 PM

150 posts, read 106,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Leno and O'Brien = not funny

Kathy Griffin = obnoxious
Double AMEN to Kathy Griffin, she is the WORST!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:32 AM

503 posts, read 444,765 times
Jerry Seinfeld and Mike Epps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts