Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:47 PM

784 posts, read 2,264,859 times

Advertisements

Heres one:

Ive been making alot of freudian slips lately", a guy says to his friend.

"Like what? Asks his buddy.

"Last week I asked the train conductor for two pickets to Tittsburgh."

"I did something similar the other day", says the friend,

"My wife and I were having breakfast, and instead of saying 'Honey, pass the butter, I said, 'You fu king bi**h, you ruined my life!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2009, 12:54 PM

784 posts, read 2,264,859 times
Two guys come across a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. One of them says, "Im feeling sort of frisky," then proceeds to have his way with the animal. When he is finished, he turns to his friend and says, " Do you want to take a turn?"

"Sure!" The friend replies.

The horny pal then unbuckles his pants and sticks his head in the fence and says, "ok, I'm ready!"

Old 03-19-2009, 10:39 PM

285 posts, read 616,148 times
Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night celebrating St Patrick's Day. Mick, the bartender says, 'You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy'. Paddy replies, 'OK Mick, I'll be on my way then'. Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face. 'Damn' he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off. He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face,
'Damn, 'Damn !'

He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine. He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame. He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the sidewalk and falls flat on his face. 'By'Jeebers....
I'm a little crocked
,' he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside. He takes a look up the stairs and says 'No damn' way'. He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says 'I can make it to the bed'. He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face. He says '
Damn it
' and falls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, 'Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night ?'

Paddy says, 'I did, Jess. I was really crocked. But how'd you know?'

'Mick phoned . . . you left your wheelchair at the pub.

Old 03-19-2009, 10:57 PM

947 posts, read 2,398,758 times
A truck driver was pulled over by a State Trooper. The patrolman told him to get out of the truck, and noticed that the driver appeared to be putting something in his mouth as he stepped out of the cab. Figuring that the driver was putting away his pep pills, the patrolman asked, "Did I just see you swallow something?" "Yep, that was my birth control pill," said the driver. "Birth control pill?" asked the patrolman. "Yep, when I saw your flashing light, I knew I was screwed!"

Old 03-21-2009, 09:23 PM

7,065 posts, read 3,105,406 times
How do you fix a chimp?

Use a monkey wrench

How do small people travel?

Mini vans

Old 03-25-2009, 06:22 PM

2,544 posts, read 4,281,755 times
I see most of the posters here are from the south...thought you might like a northern joke...

Seems Olie's Dad and Grandpa were both able to walk on water on their 21st birthdays. Each of them had walked across the lake to the bar for their first legal drink.

So, Olie gets his buddy to run him out to the middle of the lake in his boat. Olie steps out from the bow... and just about drowns. His buddy pulls him in and takes him home.

"I don't understand, Ma," he says. "Dad and Grandpa did it, why can't I?"

"Ya fool," says Ma. "You were born in July. Yer Dad and Grandpa were born in January!"

Old 03-25-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
...Two Arkansasians...
How do you pronounce that?

Old 03-25-2009, 06:30 PM

Well, the time comes and Osama Bin Laden finally dies. He goes to heaven full expecting Allah to provide him with 72 virgins, as promised.

He is met at the gate by George Washington, who kicks him squarely in the juevos.

Next he meets Thomas Jefferson, who hits him with a mean left hook.

There is a whole line of them! Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine, James Madison, and more still! Finally Bin Laden gets through the line and up to Allah's throne. He is thoroughly beaten.

"I don't understand, my Lord," he says. "I thought I would recieve my 72 virgins, as you promised."

"I think you misunderstood." Says Allah. "I said 72 Virginians."

Old 03-25-2009, 09:45 PM

947 posts, read 2,398,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman13 View Post
How do you pronounce that?
Do not ask me I just copy and paste! LOL

Old 03-25-2009, 10:25 PM

285 posts, read 616,148 times
Default Sad News

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment
community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection
and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities
turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack,
the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain
Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy
as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose
quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers.
He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough
on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he still was
a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, two children, John Dough
and Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by
his elderly father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at
3:50 for about 20 minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts