Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2010, 12:45 AM

7,639 posts, read 18,123,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
According to the CDC 26.1% of Illinois women were obese in 2009. Many more are overweight. This is near the national average. No European country comes close to this. I have heard that Europeans can tell who the American tourists are just based on weight.

I would guess the Polish immigrants bring down the obesity rate for the Chicago area.
22% U.K. ( BBC NEWS | UK | England | UK's fattest cities are revealed )

Scotland is supposed to be the fattest part of the U.K., and is sometimes considered a country. I'm sure it's up there along with Illinois.

Old 11-28-2010, 07:15 AM

27 posts, read 40,433 times
To American guys if a woman is not overweight she's automatically hot.

I've been to like 10 countries in Europe. The hottest women I thought were in Sweden. They beat US easily. Other places... I'm wouldn't say that. French and German chicks were ugly as hell. British were slightly better. A lot of people like Russian women for some reason. Don't know why, all they do is dress like hookers and put pounds of make-up to a point where it makes them look like clowns.

I've heard good things about Poland, though I was only passing it through and didn't get a good look at local females.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:25 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
I agree that within Europe there are huge differences, just like within the US.
It would probably be unfriendly to name countries/regions, so I won't even though I could

Old 11-28-2010, 09:33 AM

7,639 posts, read 18,123,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekkeron View Post

I've been to like 10 countries in Europe. The hottest women I thought were in Sweden. They beat US easily. Other places... I'm wouldn't say that. French and German chicks were ugly as hell. British were slightly better. A lot of people like Russian women for some reason. Don't know why, all they do is dress like hookers and put pounds of make-up to a point where it makes them look like clowns.

I've heard good things about Poland, though I was only passing it through and didn't get a good look at local females.
As a recent college grad, I can tell you that most undergrad women (people in the 18 - 22 age range) locally are NOT overweight.

What makes a woman "hot" is far more than their weight.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:38 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
As a recent college grad, I can tell you that most undergrad women (people in the 18 - 22 age range) locally are NOT overweight.

Her temperature?

Old 11-28-2010, 09:59 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,173,569 times
Ok let me make this clear, I have NEVER been to Europe. I am speaking about the foriegn exchange students and tourists I have met from Europe!

Old 11-28-2010, 10:27 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,187,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekkeron View Post

I agree. Scandinavia has got the prettiest women, especially Sweden.

America: I have only been to NYC. I expected to see a lot of stylish models. I did not . Actually, I was surprised to see several women in their 20s that were dressed like old aunts.

Rest of Western Europe: More or less like the U.S (NYC). One of the prettiest women I have ever seen was in France (Nice Airport). She "looked french" (dark hair, brown eyes, and so on).

Old 11-28-2010, 12:02 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,184,746 times
One nice thing is that many European women wear skirts while riding bicycles.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:21 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,822,117 times
Quote:
22% U.K. ( BBC NEWS | UK | England | UK's fattest cities are revealed )

Scotland is supposed to be the fattest part of the U.K., and is sometimes considered a country. I'm sure it's up there along with Illinois.
I have heard that the Northern UK has some things in common with the Southern U.S.

While 22% obesity is shocking for European standards, it would actually rank in the bottom 5 if it was a U.S state.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:27 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,822,117 times
Quote:

That would match up with the obesity statistics. It's much more common among the middle aged than college age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe