Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2011, 08:11 AM

2,205 posts, read 3,311,305 times

Advertisements

Hmm... I'm originally from Germany and the college chicks here at my university in the USA are at least as hot as they are back home in Europe.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:04 AM

164 posts, read 462,268 times
It's because they're not uppity like American females, all of whom so coldly refuse to pay me the respect and attention which is owed me by the entirety of womankind.

Plus, they're not shy about showing skin, unlike those prudish American trollops.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:31 AM

72,797 posts, read 62,098,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marya View Post
It's because they're not uppity like American females, all of whom so coldly refuse to pay me the respect and attention which is owed me by the entirety of womankind.

Plus, they're not shy about showing skin, unlike those prudish American trollops.
I've seen some American women show some skin. Maybe it's because I am in college, in the South of all places, but still, I do occasionally see this from American women.

Old 04-05-2011, 03:40 PM

164 posts, read 462,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_lafitte View Post
I've seen some American women show some skin. Maybe it's because I am in college, in the South of all places, but still, I do occasionally see this from American women.
They must be exchange students from other countries. Or else you happened on some of the few American women who are not lewd prudes.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:20 PM

72,797 posts, read 62,098,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marya View Post
They must be exchange students from other countries. Or else you happened on some of the few American women who are not lewd prudes.
These are not exchange students. I have a question for you. What part of the USA do you live in? I know living near Atlanta, the climate is rather mild. Once March starts, I see alot of women, Americans, showing some skin. This past March, I went out to the campus green and saw women in nothing but their bikinis. This was only on the green, but still, things like that do happen.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:19 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,087,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BacktoBlue View Post
Every European women I have seen here in America were very sexy and their accents added on to it! They were from different parts of Europe like Germany and Italy. There has not been one European women who I didn't think was hot! Why are they so hot?

----

Probably those women you met are rich or high middle class, from well mannered and educated families, raised in private and international schools. They have time for gyms, clothes, botox..

Old 04-06-2011, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
...The culture and upbringing: most of them still have class, they know how to walk, talk ( and you can actually make a mindful conversation), how to look nice and trendy, how to eat and cook, their kids are not obnoxious, many spend more time at the fitness than eating and shopping. They do not want to rob you of your last penny and then drop like a hot potato, they do not expect a "big rock" on the second date, and they are perfectly happy to have a stroll in the park, or just a coffee and do not expect you to take them to an expensive restaurant or shower them with expensive gifts. They are not whinny, have more common sense and usually take care of their own affairs without being overwhelmed, depressed or needy. They do not expect you to call every 5 minutes and tell them "I love you", because if you don't call you can expect all kinds of drama. They do not want you to have 2 jobs just to pay huge mortgage for their "dream McMansion" or cover maxed out credit cards. Their goals are just different - and that probably make them sexy and desirable.
---------

Lmao....
I think you idealized European women.
I think that most love those things you mention.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:38 AM

2,757 posts, read 5,614,943 times
Honestly, on a whole, European women aren't that serious when it comes to hotness. The Mediterranean is a serious area but Caribbean women are slightly ahead of Mediterranean women.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:33 AM

5,806 posts, read 11,822,135 times
If you're trying your luck with European women and you are middle aged and broke (even w/o a belly) they are definitely on a par w us girls and I doubt they will show & deliver any "hotness" towards you.
My 2 pennies.

Old 04-07-2011, 04:19 AM

The fact that they show skin does not mean a thing. We have a large beach here, in the Mediterranean, with plenty of beauties in topless bikinis or naked, and they are every bit as prudish and puritan as they come. They are no different at all from American bimboettes, if you are one of those gym guys and you have some coke, they'll go with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe