Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 01:47 PM

810 posts, read 666,841 times

Advertisements

What exactly is the unspoken etiquette on a nude beach? Things I'm referring to:

- people taking photos

- erections

- going to a nude beach with another family that has a ripe teenage girl

- making out/displays of affection

Some of these would make for a very awkward scenario. Does anyone have a good story? We don't have many in the US here and I'm very curious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 02:06 PM

197 posts, read 114,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
What exactly is the unspoken etiquette on a nude beach? Things I'm referring to:

- people taking photos

- erections

- going to a nude beach with another family that has a ripe teenage girl

- making out/displays of affection

Some of these would make for a very awkward scenario. Does anyone have a good story? We don't have many in the US here and I'm very curious.
1) Absolutely not.
2) Keep it discrete, preferably under a towel. If it happens while you're in the out, ignore it and keep doing whatever you were doing. But it's quite unlikely that it will happen, imho.
3) If they're OK with it then yes. In Germany at least, it's no big deal. Again, as long as everybody is informed beforehand that it will be a nudist beach.
4) Similar to what you'd do elsewhere on the beach (in other words keep it to a minimum). The only exception I know is Cap d'Agde beaches which are notorious for group sex, orgies and public display of sexuality.

Old 08-10-2017, 02:16 PM

810 posts, read 666,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaSunshine View Post
1) The only exception I know is Cap d'Agde beaches which are notorious for group sex, orgies and public display of sexuality.
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT??????????!!!!

Old 08-10-2017, 02:16 PM

779 posts, read 595,588 times
It's the current year so bring a 4k.

Old 08-10-2017, 03:46 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,180,891 times
And a drone for aerial shots.

I saw two young women (early 20s) nude bathing earlier this week. This was at a lake in a popular recreation area for bathing, jogging, hiking and mountain biking. I am pretty sure nudity is not allowed there, especially not at 16:00 and so close to the gravel road. At least the women were fairly attractive

Old 08-16-2017, 03:02 AM

61,637 posts, read 86,981,866 times
France: Cap D'Agde - the naked city. Young or old or Snooty or what?

Old 08-16-2017, 03:38 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,123,042 times
FKK beaches / sections of beaches are like any other except no one has any clothes, normally it's frowned upon to not go nude. At least here people will go topless on most other beaches, also people will come to the beach take their clothes off and put their swim stuff on with out anyone really caring.

Old 08-16-2017, 08:27 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,868,052 times
Before anyone gets the wrong idea here, Cap d'Agde (I know the region, just bought real estate close by) nudist camps are
* for paying hosts only (and can be expensive)
* + 18 COUPLES only (in reality the average age is closer to...50)

*there are strict regulations for swingers (not in the open, not at certain hours, etc)
*the least infringment and local police is called, and believe me, they are no wimps
* no filming whatsoever
* it's forbidden to unshaven ladies
* no gay scene

GOOD luck (not)

Old 08-16-2017, 10:14 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,006,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
Before anyone gets the wrong idea here, Cap d'Agde (I know the region, just bought real estate close by) nudist camps are

*there are strict regulations for swingers (not in the open, not at certain hours, etc)
*the least infringment and local police is called, and believe me, they are no wimps
* no filming whatsoever
* no gay scene

GOOD luck (not)
What about unshaven men?

Old 08-16-2017, 12:04 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,533,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post

* no filming whatsoever
* no gay scene

GOOD luck (not)
Cap d'Agde can be accessed for free via Marseille Plage

+18? Perhaps if alone, but all ages go

Cap d'Agde has lost it's standing as a family naturist place because of the swingers who ruined it.

Police presence and enforcement on the beach is mainly July and August.

Unshaven ladies???

Cap d'Agde has a gay side to the beach and even a gay bar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe