Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 05:10 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,087,646 times

Advertisements

JL

I'm not a football fan, sorry..
Yes, you need to buy in advance for bigh matches.
Try Internet, but watch out for scams.
There's a match Real Madrid - FC Madrid next December, I believe..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 11:11 AM

3,011 posts, read 6,280,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
If you're going to be in Barcelona, I wouldn't miss the Costa Brava. Tossa de Mar is just one town to see north of Barcelona:

I'm not a big fan of Madrid. If it were me, I'd skip it and head to the Costa Brava and then the Balearic Islands after a day in Barcelona. Walk the Ramblas, try not to get your pocket picked and then head out of town.
He he..Las Ramblas is an interesting stretch. Overall, I look forward to visiting Barcelona again. Next time we will venture a bit off of the beaten path. We were on a cruise and our port time was somewhat limited, hence not going too terribly far away from the ship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe