U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Are European women just not as big on race when it comes to dating?
No, they care way less about race, it really means nothing to them 21 17.50%
They care but not the extent that American women do 42 35.00%
They care just as much as American women 25 20.83%
They care about it even more 32 26.67%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 09:50 AM

2,228 posts, read 2,304,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
I lived in Europe for a year, and a Japanese guy I knew who was pretty cool, was able to meet girls. However, the other Asian guys, Indian, Pakistan, Chinese, etc. couldn't.

I think Asian guys (Indian and Korean) will have MUCH better luck on the West Coast of the U.S. Out on the West Coast, a lot of the girls go interracial all of the time, and certain ones just go for Korean or whatever else. I mean, white girls, black girls, you name it. I remember that a lot on the West Coast. They also have A LOT more exposure to Asian guys, so develop preferences, familiarity, etc.

My take on living in Europe, is that most European women just don't think about Asian guys at all. THe East Coast of the US, and Midwest, etc. as well, it's the same thing. It's just not on the radar screen whatsoever.

That's my take on it anyways...take it as you will.
-----

Asians have the reputation of being the least endowed people on earth....quite an strange notion considering their fertility...

Old 09-16-2011, 09:56 AM

2,228 posts, read 2,304,757 times
The most popular men in Europe are Saudis, I don't know why....

Old 09-16-2011, 10:13 AM

11 posts, read 43,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewitchisback View Post
What's so special about white women that they would feel this is an issue that white women aren't into them?? They aren't any better or worse looking than any other ethnicity of women imo. If they don't like your friends there's plenty of other attractive women to go around.
honestly, nothing at all, I myself do not have a preference for them (and i am white, jewish), but when you go to the top schools and in most places, White women are dominant in numbers, when I went to college (well renowned university), nearly 80 percent of all girls in my classes were White and to exclude White women is severely limiting yourself, their preferences matter because there are so many of them

Old 09-16-2011, 10:19 AM

15,956 posts, read 8,329,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
Saudi men are all but non existent in Europe, so how do you know they are the most popular with European women?

Old 09-16-2011, 11:41 AM

5,416 posts, read 3,595,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Saudi men are all but non existent in Europe, so how do you know they are the most popular with European women?
Oh yeah?
Then who was admiring "the green hills and castles of Germany"?

Old 09-16-2011, 11:52 AM

1,456 posts, read 1,684,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post

Maybe it's the gold-plated Ferraris... Or the yachts studded with diamonds?

"Quem gosta de homem é viado, mulher gosta é de dinheiro" (Aviões do Forró)

Old 09-16-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalaMan View Post
Maybe it's the gold-plated Ferraris... Or the yachts studded with diamonds?

"Quem gosta de homem é viado, mulher gosta é de dinheiro" (Aviões do Forró)
Then they must like Russians even more?

Old 09-16-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh yeah?
Then who was admiring "the green hills and castles of Germany"?
Mostly patients and tourists. But they tend to come here with their families, they don't care about European women and vice versa.

Old 09-16-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Mostly patients and tourists. But they tend to come here with their families, they don't care about European women and vice versa.
Well may be Germany gets all the wrong, family-oriented kind of Saudis;
the right kind of Saudis are going somewhere else, like say here;
Young Saudi businessmen visit France for European exposure - Arab News (http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article42471.ece - broken link)

Old 09-16-2011, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Well may be Germany gets all the wrong, family-oriented kind of Saudis;
the right kind of Saudis are going somewhere else, like say here;
Young Saudi businessmen visit France for European exposure - Arab News (http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article42471.ece - broken link)
I am sure Saudi businessmen also go to Germany. But really, whether France or Germany, those are so few (maybe a couple of hundred all in all) that one can hardly say Saudi men are the most popular with European women
99% (probably 99.9%) of European women never meet any Saudis in their whole lives...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe