Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are European women just not as big on race when it comes to dating?
No, they care way less about race, it really means nothing to them 21 17.50%
They care but not the extent that American women do 42 35.00%
They care just as much as American women 25 20.83%
They care about it even more 32 26.67%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 10:24 PM

11 posts, read 91,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Lol...that's interesting. My brother picked up a strong 8/9 blonde white chick from a prominent rich southern family.

So much for your theory.
what is your brother?

I can guess east asians are moving up but south asians are way down on the ladder. never seen too many cases of indian or pakistani men marrying any women other than their own, seen it in some cases but usually it is an indian med student with an average to below average looking white girl

Old 09-16-2011, 10:25 PM

11 posts, read 91,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
With your ethnicity, you'll do fine in Europe. European women like that kind of mix. From having lived in Europe for a year (Spain and Austria), I never observed them chasing a say 'Chinese' guy or anything like that.

But mixed race with some black is very popular, as are some of the persian looks as it appears exotic.

The West Coast of the U.S. is the big racial mixer though. Just a whole lot more racially mixed people on the West Coast.

The East Coast is going that way, but slowly.
spain and austria aren't exactly like sweden and germany, i hear sweden has a lot more open minded people

Old 09-16-2011, 10:29 PM

26 posts, read 48,556 times
@Joy74 You didn't realize that white women were a prize? Regardless, most men talk about women, as a whole, as products. Trophies. Items to be shown off to others.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:32 PM

27,261 posts, read 28,333,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelala13 View Post
@Joy74 You didn't realize that white women were a prize? Regardless, most men talk about women, as a whole, as products. Trophies. Items to be shown off to others.
Most women look at rich men the same way. Maybe even more so.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:39 PM

16,284 posts, read 42,976,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighters22 View Post
spain and austria aren't exactly like sweden and germany, i hear sweden has a lot more open minded people
But Spain & Austria are 100% European.

You can't take the most liberal open-minded of Europe and compare to the mediocre of the U.S.

Old 09-17-2011, 01:05 AM

5,004 posts, read 12,316,494 times
From what my sibling in europe has said, it depends. Europe is a very large and diverse continent.

In the cosmopolitan cities like London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, etc., it is just like here: interracial dating is no big deal.

But as you go into the countryside it starts to look different, and as you go more east into eastern Europe, it starts to matter much more.

Old 09-17-2011, 01:13 AM

16,284 posts, read 42,976,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
From what my sibling in europe has said, it depends. Europe is a very large and diverse continent.

In the cosmopolitan cities like London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, etc., it is just like here: interracial dating is no big deal.

But as you go into the countryside it starts to look different, and as you go more east into eastern Europe, it starts to matter much more.
Agreed.

A very good friend of mine, a Korean-American guy, felt very very very uncomfortable traveling around Romania and the Baltics.

Personally, I've always found that US vs Europe comparisons always seem to come with some premise that Europe=Sweden and the USA=Arkansas.

When in reality, we should be doing Amsterdam vs San Francisco comparisons and South Carolina vs Bulgaria comparisons... as opposed to the typical Europe=Sweden vs USA=Arkansas comparisons.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:02 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,088,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Saudi men are all but non existent in Europe, so how do you know they are the most popular with European women?
-----

Because I once visited a very expensive disco in Marbella and the most beautiful women from all Europe were there. They were chasing Saudis. Some local yokels like myself were there trying to pick something with fake watches, etc, to no avail.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I am sure Saudi businessmen also go to Germany. But really, whether France or Germany, those are so few (maybe a couple of hundred all in all) that one can hardly say Saudi men are the most popular with European women
99% (probably 99.9%) of European women never meet any Saudis in their whole lives...
----

Do European women dream of electric Saudis?
Saudis go to Marbella in Spain and resorts for the Super-rich in Sardinia, Sicily and Southern France.
There, they can find all European women they want, also beauties from all over the world, many Latinas. Saudis are not racists.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:19 AM

European women pay attention to race, nationality and regional origin.
But above all, they pay attention to money and status.
We have a bunch of snobbish women that find fashionable to walk around with a large and muscled mulatto, just as if wearing a exotic handbag.
Latin or American Mulattoes or Light Blacks are a prized item here.
I guess they would never do that in their town or small city, but they are less inhibited when they are on holidays. So many European women date blacks and go to nude beaches when they are on holidays away from home.
I don't think that Asian men are sexual objects.
Most Europeans are "provincials", not all are big city dwellers. Provincials can be as redneck and sexually repressed as any inhabitant of the Bible Belt. When those provincial girls visit great cities or big holiday resorts, they go wild since they don't have any peer pressure, no neighbours, you find devout women that go to church in their little city going topless, chasing muscled mulattoes while drunk, etc.
As to the "white" stuff.....such a concept does not exist. You have French, German, Italians, Andorrans, but no whites, we don't have that tribe yet.

Last edited by Manolón; 09-17-2011 at 06:40 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe