Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2014, 03:39 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,570,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Did you get stood up on a date or something?
Threads like this amuse me, that's all. How can we even begin to objectively measure beauty - when it is a very subjective concept - and then assess the beauty of millions of people within a given country? And why are straight men so utterly obsessed with which county has the most beautiful women? I can only presume they are planning a worldwide shagging tour, or maybe they are looking to relocate in their retirement years for some cheap and easy pussy.

I don't know. This forum is a curiosity. There are some real wackos on here that I've never encountered anywhere else.

Old 10-26-2014, 04:00 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
My point earlier wasn't about any dark/light things. The three longer relationships I've had, all the counterparts were brunettes. All were blue-eyed, and they were sexually very attractive to me. These women are gourgeous Finnish ones.

As a pure genetic thing I would like that my gf and offspring would have brown eyes, but the most important thing is that I just love someone who I haven't loved before, quite naturally. May it be a typical Finnish blonde or not. I've been attached to blonde women, and if she is my "destiny" so be it. Making little arietes with dark hair and blue eyes is very good as well.

Old 10-26-2014, 04:27 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,375,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
I agree, some people need to calm down. Why does that poster care what people do behind closed doors.
Maybe he got stood up in the bedroom, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Threads like this amuse me, that's all. How can we even begin to objectively measure beauty - when it is a very subjective concept - and then assess the beauty of millions of people within a given country? And why are straight men so utterly obsessed with which county has the most beautiful women? I can only presume they are planning a worldwide shagging tour, or maybe they are looking to relocate in their retirement years for some cheap and easy pussy.

I don't know. This forum is a curiosity. There are some real wackos on here that I've never encountered anywhere else.
I agree 100% though its half hearted.

Old 10-26-2014, 04:57 PM

319 posts, read 395,067 times
English, German and Dutch guys are attractive. Southern Europeans too. Least attractive have to be the Russian guys, I gotta admit. It's not that they are ugly, but many don't care that much about their looks.

English guys are the opposite. They look so much better than their ladies, it's not even funny. Generally speaking, that is.

Old 10-26-2014, 05:41 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,570,200 times
Russian men are actually very hot, because they wear Adidas clothing, smoke cigarettes and act in a very masculine manner.

Old 10-26-2014, 06:55 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,533,072 times
I don't really buy the idea that some countries are entirely more attractive than others on purely physical terms. If we're going by dressing trends or the way people seem to carry themselves socially, though...

Seems like anyone from Spain is dressed to kill at all times, at all costs, no matter what. In Madrid it was impossible to find a loafy-looking person in the city.

But that's all I can think of really. I haven't been to France, Sweden, or Northern Italy, which people usually seem to freak out about in terms of attractive people.

One thing I found surprising is how Germans don't seem as concerned about what they wear as you might think. Even in Berlin, nightlife/weird sex parties ground zero, it's pretty meh and doesn't seem any different from where I live, which is pretty Northern and can be grubby. I think the Dutch are what the Germans would be if they dressed better.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:13 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,375,954 times
Quote:
Russian men are actually very hot, because they wear Adidas clothing, smoke cigarettes and act in a very masculine manner.
You like a bit of rough?

Old 10-26-2014, 07:20 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,860,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
I don't really buy the idea that some countries are entirely more attractive than others on purely physical terms. If we're going by dressing trends or the way people seem to carry themselves socially, though...

Seems like anyone from Spain is dressed to kill at all times, at all costs, no matter what. In Madrid it was impossible to find a loafy-looking person in the city.

But that's all I can think of really. I haven't been to France, Sweden, or Northern Italy, which people usually seem to freak out about in terms of attractive people.
I bet most people who "freak out" about the attractive French or Swedes have never been to those countries. The French aren't exceptional-looking. Even most of the French actors in films we see aren't much to write home about. Apparently, from what people post here, Swedes in Stockholm tend to be exceptional looking. I didn't see any Swedes like that when I lived there, but I was in the rural areas. I think discussions like this are mostly a lot of hype and fantasy.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:26 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,486,569 times
Quote:
Honestly though, i think Vladimir Putin is sexy as f-ck.

I have the biggest man crush on him. <3

Old 10-26-2014, 07:43 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Honestly though, i think Vladimir Putin is sexy as f-ck.

I have the biggest man crush on him. <3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe